Why are the NEET results not up
Inactive young people (NEETs)
Young people (15- to 24-year-olds) who are neither employed nor in training or further education are referred to as NEETs (Young people neither in employment nor education or training). The number of NEETs in Austria is well below the EU average and has decreased compared to 2004. In 2004, 9.1% of young people were neither employed nor in training, the share of NEETs in 2020 was 8.0%, 0.9 percentage points higher than in the previous year.
On an annual average in 2020, 71,900 young people were neither employed nor in training, which corresponds to 8.0% of 15 to 24-year-olds (women: 6.9%, men: 9.0%). On average in the EU27, 11.1% (2020) of young people belonged to the NEETs.
|Results at a glance: Inactive young people (NEETs)|
Guglgasse 13, 1110 Vienna
Tel .: +43 1 71128-7070
FAX: +43 1 71128-7728
Opening times: Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
© STATISTIK AUSTRIA, last change on May 12th, 2021
- Which beach flags are good for advertising?
- What are habits that increase neuroplasticity
- Who was Bernie Koppel
- If 15x 5 50 what is x
- What do disbarred lawyers do
- People use pheromones
- How is the genre of music determined?
- How angry is the Russian government
- Who sang the song Downtown Train in 1990
- Can be completely silent music
- What does bulsara mean
- Will Manchester United be great again
- OmiseGo OMG is undervalued
- CB Radio was the first to social media
- There are online tutorials for calculating
- How do people become catfish
- Prometheus is free
- What is linear and non-linear communication
- Where I can see Nibunan film
- Which development promises different people different goals
- How do you vent a propane heater
- Who invented the waffle iron?
- What causes severe and chronic headaches
- Who is a good contemporary African photographer