If 4x 23 186 what is x
Calculate, resolve and rearrange the term
How can you calculate terms or rearrange equations with terms (after x, for example)? Let's look at this:
- A Explanationhow to calculate with terms and equations.
- Lots Examples also for rearranging equations from terms.
- tasks / Exercises so that you can practice this yourself.
- Videos to deal with this issue.
- A Question and answer area to this area.
A little tip at the beginning: If you don't yet know what a term is, you can read it under Term: Definition and Examples.
Explanation Dissolve and rearrange terms
So that there is not too much confusion in your head: Terms can be summarized first of all. This can be done if the terms contain the same variables. The next three lines show this:
If you need more examples for combining terms, you will find this under Simplify terms.
Very important: A term does not contain any relation symbols. Relation signs are greater than (>), less than (<), equal to (=), and a few others. In other words, x is a term, 3x is a term, 6a is a term, and so on. A whole line from the examples like x + x + x = 3x is no term, but an equation, because there is an "=" here.
So you can compare terms with each other. In many cases there is an equals sign between two (or more) terms. In middle school, this is often about solving equations from terms for x.
Solve equations from terms for x:
How can one solve equations for x? We'll start with a simple example. The calculation should be 8 · 3 + x = 4. Here, x should be calculated. How do you do this? First of all, the invoice, which is explained below.
We want to rearrange this equation for x. In the end we want with it x = anything have standing there. How do we do this? The calculation looks like this:
- First we calculate 8 · 3 = 24.
- We now have the 24 and the x on one side of the equation and 34 on the other.
- The 24 on the left still bothers us.
- To get a +24 away, we have to calculate -24. What we do we write after a |.
- With an equation, what you do on one side has to be done on the other.
- So we subtract the 24 from the 34. It remains x = 10.
Examples rearrange term / equation
Here are some more complicated examples to be calculated, also with two variables.
Put the equation 3x + 5x - 10 = 6 after x around.
How do you calculate this? First we combine 3x + 5x to 8x. Then we get rid of the -10 by calculating +10. As always, what we do write after a |. This turns 6 on the right-hand side into 16. This leaves us with 8x = 16. In order to solve for x we divide by the number in front of the x, i.e. by 8. On the right side we get 16: 8 = 2.
Here is an example with two variables. This equation should also be solved for x. The equation is xy -2y + 23 = 34.
How do you calculate this?
- First of all, as a reminder: It should be solved for x. In the end you want x = something stand there.
- First the +23 has to be removed, so we calculate -23 on both sides of the equation.
- The -2y also disturbs on the left, so we calculate + 2y. On the left side this is now omitted and on the right we get + 2y.
- On the left side there is still xy. So we have a multiplication of x and y.
- Multiplication is eliminated by dividing.
- We divide by y.
- On the left side, x simply remains.
- On the right hand side we have to divide each term by y.
- This gives us 11: y.
- And if we divide 2y by y, it just leaves 2.
Tasks / exercises Reshaping termsShow:
Examples of terms
The next video is all about terms and term conversion. Let's look at this:
- Terms basics and summary.
- Exercises and examples for terms.
- How does the summarizing of terms work?
- Some term rewriting / summary tasks.
Next video »
Questions with answers terms and equations
In this area there are still some questions with answers about terms.
Q: What other topics should I learn about terms?
A: The following topics are still interesting:
- Java is mandatory for a Mindtree interview
- What more Pepsi or Coca Cola deserves
- Which actor overreacts in films
- Why are penguins so cute
- How can you monitor social media platforms
- What are the best languages for artificial intelligence
- What's your favorite 2013 song
- What do you hate to do
- Can non-Buddhists recite mantras
- What sounds complex is actually simple
- How have space shuttles improved?
- Why can't you grow muscles in calisthenics
- How do I learn to create viruses
- Why is Noether's theorem important
- Why do yeast cells need ATP
- The air conditioning goes through glass
- What causes pimples on your tongue
- Bromine dissolves in water
- What counts as a good literature review
- What are logo mats
- Uber charges more on holidays
- How do you prevent fabric from coming loose
- What was your first car working on
- What makes every Scrum team great
- What is meant by a desktop
- What is half of pi
- Linkin Park is a real band
- May Spaniards Poles
- Are momos falsified in Delhi
- What inspired you to invent a product
- How does social isolation affect men?
- AI could change its own code
- Who developed backbone js
- What is the IUPAC name of KMn04