How do you find your courage
sofatutor magazine student
How brave are you
Volunteering, standing up for an opinion or telling the truth - courage manifests itself in many facets. Take the test to find out how brave you really are.
The reserved type
You prefer to wait and see what your friends are doing. If they don't feel like doing the art project, you won't join in either. If they ask you to skip, you will probably go along with it. You are not really brave yet, but with a little practice and good will you can do it. Good friends are also there for you if you disagree with them. Try it!
The deliberate type
You are quite brave, but most of all you are rational. It is out of the question for you to put yourself in danger for which there is no equivalent benefit. But if it makes sense, so will you. You even prefer to be honest, admit mistakes or give your opinion instead of giving in or playing up. You yourself believe that this is nothing special. The middle is usually the best way to go.
The brave guy
For you, fear and restraint are out of the question. Why also? There is nothing to be ashamed of. There are good and bad sides to this. On the not so good side, you can come across as opinionated and cocky. On the good side, you are honest, stand up for others and provide them with advice and assistance. With a little sense of proportion you can keep your balance.
You should prepare a group presentation in class. You want to make a suggestion, but you are interrupted. What do you do?
You are challenged to skip classes. How do you react
Your geography teacher asks you to stay a little longer after the lesson. What do you think is the reason?
During the break you see a girl being teased by a group of her peers. How are you acting
The first lesson started ten minutes ago when you ran into the classroom. The bus was stuck in a traffic jam and you couldn't get off in time. Are you honest?
Your art teacher is still looking for support for an extracurricular project. You think it sounds exciting and you want to take part. But your friends are not to be enthusiastic about it. Are you still taking part?
How do you think your school friends would rate you: Are you brave?
- What's the best since rice
- Where are fake passports to seek asylum?
- Why are German cars considered the best
- What is the best printing company in NYC
- How do I invest in Addepar
- Can you save gluten in your food?
- Where is amazon forest
- Why mobile legends are so popular
- Ayurvedic medicine helps diabetes patients
- Which is more dangerous to drink or drive
- What is error 004
- How do i bake
- The Xionites were of Turkish origin
- How do sucrose and lactose differ?
- Why did Quora suspend me
- Is a course from IFBI profitable
- Why are drain pipes perforated
- Rational thinking makes a difference
- How can I improve my mental math
- Like Sony VAIO laptops
- What is AWS CodeStar in AWS DevOps
- Europeans consider Asian Americans to be Americans
- What are the uses of sonar
- What are some little dinosaurs
- What is an RTP session
- Western democracies become ungovernable
- What is the best crossfit program
- Age 95 is considered old
- Why was feudalism never established in Scandinavia
- What are some acid-resistant materials
- How did France get its name
- What is image recognition
- Do animals have Deja Vu
- Can I end a multicast