Have new cars GPS tracking devices
Find the car after a theft thanks to GPS tracking
You might also be interested in:
- Car theft protection - How you can protect your car from theft
In 2014, a total of 36,388 vehicles were stolen across Germany. How can you protect your car? Basically everyone is well advised if they behave carefully: do not leave any valuables open in the car, always close doors and windows ... But what other options are there in terms of theft protection for the car?
- The residual value of the car determines the compensation payment after an accident
How much is a vehicle worth after an accident? In the guide on the subject of residual value, you will find out how the residual value of a car is calculated after a traffic accident, who determines it, what the difference between the residual value and the replacement value is, and which regulations exist with regard to the sale of the vehicle after the accident.
- finn.auto: Thanks to a car subscription, it's easy to get a new car
Driving your own car comes with many obligations: registration, MOT, insurance, taxes and so on. With the car subscription from finn.auto, you no longer have to worry about any of this. You can find out from us how such a car subscription works, which vehicles are available to you and how you can take out such a car subscription at finn.auto.
- Dude, where is my car? - Looking for the car
Unlike in the movie "Dude, where is my car?" Isn't it fun at all when your own car can no longer be found. In the guide we will help you to find your car again and give you tips on how not to lose your car in the first place.
- Driving after a caesarean: does the insurance pay in the event of an accident?
Every third child is born by caesarean section. What impairments do mothers have after this operation and is it allowed to drive after a caesarean section? You can read here which points must be observed and whether there may be problems with the insurance!
- Nextmove: Thanks to the e-car subscription to your own electric vehicle
Electromobility is the environmentally friendly solution for driving gasoline and diesel vehicles. It is being promoted more and more in Germany and is constantly being further developed. It is now even possible to subscribe to an electric vehicle. You can find out from us how you should imagine such an e-car subscription from Nextmove and what advantages and disadvantages it entails.
- Eleese: Thanks to the e-car subscription, you can get your own electric car cheaply?
If you want to do something good for the environment, but still don't want to forego the flexibility and convenience that a car offers, you should switch to e-mobility. With Eleese you can easily subscribe to an e-vehicle for a short or long period. You can find out how this works with us.
- Care by Volvo: Get a new car thanks to a car subscription
Volvo is an established and popular car brand in Germany. Now you can easily subscribe to a Volvo and drive a brand new Volvo around the clock. You can read here how such a car subscription works and what it costs.
- How secure is the Bitcoin protocol
- What's wrong with an Indian farmer
- Why does India need Rafale fighters
- What is the future of testing
- Salty taste is possible without sodium
- Who Was the First Notable American Jew
- Teachers are always right
- Bigotry is inherent in Christianity
- How to download the custom recovery for A1000
- What exactly is displacement
- What is your best suggestion for happiness
- How is a traditional Hungarian meal
- Have apps made domain names less valuable
- Works MI Band 2 on iOS
- Why is a variation necessary
- What is a properly completed form
- Can you be addicted to vomiting?
- What is FASTag 5
- Why do Mexicans have inferiority complexes
- Why do ceramics have a low fracture toughness?
- What's the best recipe for your grandmother's dinner
- Is dopamine responsible for insomnia?
- What are some cool dance leaps
- How is Romeo and Juliet a tragedy