How can I make my startup investable?
Cologne Startup Boost: These 10 Cologne startups want to take off internationally
As part of the three-month “Cologne Startup Boost” funding program, they are embedded in the international WeWork community and the “Labs” program of the service platform. This allows them to benefit from office space, learning formats, templates and curated contacts to entrepreneurs, incubators, investors and experts worldwide.
Twenty-one startups applied for the funding program. In addition to a market-ready technology product, they also had to demonstrate proven customer interest and an internationally scalable business model. For the ten winners, the program starts on September 1st with a kick-off meeting at WeWork in Cologne.
CFgO GmbH: liquidity under control
The CFgO cash flow management software analyzes cash flows based on accounting and using AI and optimizes liquidity in just a few minutes. www.cfgo.de
Avory Labs UG / Jobfox: New job in 24 hours
Whether in a restaurant, as a salesman or as a courier driver - the Jobfox job exchange helps you to find a new job in the area within 24 hours. www.jobfox.co
DueDash Capital Networks GmbH: Making startups investable
DueDash brings founders and experts from the global startup ecosystem together and supports startups in building their business and obtaining funding. www.duedash.com
Zortify S.A .: Analysis tool for coaches, trainers and consultants
Zortify offers consultants, trainers and coaches a tool to provide customers with sustainable advice on topics such as personnel selection, transformation, cultural development and leadership. www.zortify.com
wirbauen.digital: Revolution in the construction industry
Wirbauen.digital is an online platform to relieve architects, craftsmen and builders from tedious administrative work - thanks to AI, apps and open interfaces. www.wirbauen.digital
Scobees UG: Self-determined & digital learning
On Scobees, students reflect on their independent learning and receive feedback from their teachers. They keep an overview in the digital learning diary and can advise individually. www.scobees.com
Mane Biotech: no more hair loss
Mane Biotech solves hair loss with the help of regenerative medicine. The startup is developing a smart, wearable wearable that enables personalized hair loss treatment. www.manebiotech.com
VYTAL Global GmbH: Digital reusable system
VYTAL was founded as a digital reusable system to offer consumers, restaurateurs, supermarkets and delivery services an inexpensive and sustainable packaging alternative. www.vytal.org
CRM Spy: One step ahead of the competition
CRM Spy is a competitive intelligence platform that provides automated competition monitoring via dashboards. www.crmspy.de
NAIX Technology GmbH: anonymize documents
NAIX Technology GmbH is developing software that can be used to automatically anonymize PDF documents. www.naix.de
- How do I prevent a nuclear attack
- How does Amazon ship to Zimbabwe
- Can you modify an electric car
- Can i have a hug
- What vitamins are in plum fruits
- What is 3 3 3 3 89
- Lost TV series Is Benjamin Linus angry
- Does biotin really work for hair growth?
- What types of keyboard keys are there
- Which one is better to sketch or oil painting
- Was the environmental movement successful?
- How many subjects are there in electronics?
- What is ventricular fibrillation
- What can I do with cloud computing
- How are Montra cycles
- What diagnosis would you give Santa Claus
- Which trading platform supports nitrogen
- How is Tezpur
- How is research like Danah Boyds funded
- Why is my computer fan so loud
- How beneficial is immigration to Hong Kong
- How many students qualify for JEE Advanced
- Tribesmen are happier than modern people
- How do others manage their PTSD