Which doctors are sued the most?
Job guarantee: These specialists are desperately wanted
Konstantin Yuganov / Fotolia
8th place: Child and adolescent psychiatry
Would All child and adolescent psychiatrists would suddenly become unemployed if there were an average of only 21.7 applicants for a job advertisement in the Deutsches Ärzteblatt. This means that these specialists are ranked 8th among the most urgently wanted specialists in Germany.
RRF / Fotolia
7th place: gastroenterology
The continuing education It takes 72 months to become a specialist in internal medicine and gastroenterology, with a focus on gastroenterology for 36 months. With 18.5 potential applicants for one job advertisement, gastroenterology took 7th place.
Adam Gregor / Fotolia
6th place: Psychiatry
Also psychiatrists are sought-after specialists on the German labor market. There are 18.5 potential applicants for one job advertisement.
All information on specialist training in psychiatry and psychotherapy is available here.
Alexander Raths / stock.adobe
5th place: Public Health
As a specialist or a specialist in public health, you carry out preventive examinations and explain health risks. With 16.1 potential job applicants for an advertised position, this specialist medical field lands in 5th place in the ranking of the most wanted medical specialists in Germany.
4th place: pulmonology
asthma, COPD, lung cancer and many diseases of the respiratory tract are on the rise - this is one of the reasons why pulmonologists are in demand as specialists. With 15.9 pulmonologists per job advertisement, this department ranks fourth.
Pexels / CC0
3rd place: laboratory medicine
The shortage is already there big in laboratory medicine, but it will worsen over the next few years. Two out of three doctors in this specialty are over 50 years old, only 80 laboratory doctors working in Germany are younger than 40 years old. Last year, there were 14.4 potential job applicants for one advertisement in the Deutsches Ärzteblatt.
Infinity / Fotolia
2nd place: hygiene and environmental medicine
Although the advanced training for hygiene and environmental medicine is a regular full-time advanced training, it was only completed by 24 doctors in 2019. And that where the need is huge at almost 2,000 hospitals in Germany. There are 14.3 potential applicants for one position.
1st place: Psychosomatic Medicine
Specialists in psychosomatics Medicine work closely with other medical professionals - be they psychologists, art and body therapists or social therapists. And: They are in demand. Regardless of whether in the practice or at the clinic - there are only 10.4 specialists for an advertised position in psychosomatic medicine. This means that doctors in this field are the most sought-after in Germany.
- How to get into the NLU
- There will always be music
- Treasury bills are haram
- Jesus was a fraud
- What are computer operating system system files
- Does piracy really affect the product?
- Did Myers Briggs help you find love
- Zeppelins were used in combat after the First World War
- How is giclee made
- How do Paytm and FreeCharge benefit
- What is t-shirt transfer paper 1
- What is the temperature sensor icon
- How is the skin color decided
- How is DLS calculated in cricket
- Where can I learn quantum chemistry
- What is the etymology of Sanatan Dharma
- What is the hardest tech job to define
- What is the best ghost detector app
- Which vehicle holds its value best
- Which programming trend has to die now
- Why are modern religions a business?
- Is natural selection that makes people healthier
- Is there racism in the military?
- What is the Ramulast Testo Booster