When did hospitals start to burden patients?
Premium is a sign of appreciation for care and shows the broad involvement of hospitals in coping with the pandemic
Around 1,000 hospitals receive funds from the so-called Corona bonus, which are distributed to employees. This recognizes the special burden on employees in the COVID-supplying clinics in the past year. A total of 450 million euros will be distributed among the clinics. Individual clinics receive up to 6.8 million euros, depending on how many COVID patients were treated at the respective location in the past year. In accordance with the statutory provisions, clinics have a fundamental right to a premium as a special service if they were particularly stressed by the treatment of patients infected with the coronavirus in the period from January 1 to December 31, 2020.
“Nursing has earned this Corona Premium 2.0. The bonus is also a sign from the state and society that the work done in the pandemic is recognized and valued. And this recognition is also reflected in financial appreciation, "explained the chairman of the board of the German Hospital Association, Dr. Gerald Gass.
At the same time, the large number of clinics entitled to claim shows how extensive COVID care was provided in German hospitals. “The assertion that has been made again and again that COVID care only took place in a few maximum care clinics is clearly refuted by the actual care events. We were able to rely on the performance of the hospitals in all levels of care and regions throughout the pandemic. That is a strong sign of the hospitals in this state of emergency, ”emphasized the chairman of the DKG.
Hospitals with fewer than 500 beds are eligible if at least 20 SARS-CoV-2 cases or hospitals with more than 500 beds and at least 50 SARS-CoV-2 cases have been treated. Hospitals that were already entitled to a “Corona premium” on the basis of Section 26a KHG will be taken into account in the distribution if they meet the above-mentioned condition in the period from June 1 to December 31, 2020.
On April 7, 2021, the Institute for the Hospital Remuneration System (InEK) published the list of hospitals that are entitled to a “Corona Premium 2.0” according to Section 26d KHG. The list also includes the premium volume of the eligible hospitals. The list can be accessed barrier-free on the InEK website under the following link:
- What is useful with paper airplanes
- What is hydronium
- Compression ratio what is
- Nasik becomes an intelligent city
- Why is fflush stdin used in C.
- How is invasive candidiasis treated
- Who actually believes in the big bang theory?
- A sociopath can only take care of himself
- What are some underrated heavy metal songs
- What's the best birthday wish ever
- What is the best academy in Kota
- Would you like to hire a friend
- What are the benefits of VigRx Plus
- How many volts are in 150 watts
- How is your life inspiring
- What are the different types of ikat
- Spicy food increases the body temperature
- Quantum physicists need chemistry
- Who invented BMW cars
- What is the long form of MBBS
- Which email marketing platforms allow white labeling
- What is 60 of 2
- Artificial sweeteners make you fat
- What is a MAM interpreter
- What are similar programs like GSOC
- How can I view offline on WhatsApp
- How do narcissists see their friends
- Auto loans can be refinanced
- How is Khan Academy for learning math
- Will Frys Electronics make it
- Do you think Nishikori can beat Federer
- Is the Muslim religion a peaceful one?
- Robots will replace security guards
- Why was China in nsg against India