Can i install Siri?
Android Siri for Android - is that possible?
On the iPhone, Siri offers many options for implementing spoken requests. Whether managing appointments, making calls or checking the weather report - Apple's artificial intelligence is there to help. Unfortunately, iOS and Android are two completely different operating systems, which is why Siri cannot simply be installed on an Android smartphone. However, as an Android user, you don't have to do without intelligent voice assistance: Since 2017, Google has provided Android users with the German version of their "Google Assistant".
Note: The Google Assistant collects various data about the user in order to provide certain functionalities. This includes, for example, information that is stored directly on your smartphone (contacts, music, calendar ...), but also web and app activities such as search queries or the Chrome browser history.
What is the Google Assistant?
The Google Assistant is, just like Siri, a personal assistant to whom you can give commands through voice or text messages. The goal of the Google Assistant is not just to obey commands, but to get to know the user in order to intelligent on requests to be able to answer. The app isn't just below Android available, but can also be accessed via the Appstore on a iPhone to install. The Google Assistant is also a possible alternative to Siri on iOS.
How do I start the Google Assistant app?
The Google Assistant is on the newer Android versions (from version 6.0) already pre-installed and all you have to do is activate it. To start, just hold the home button Your smartphone. Alternatively, you can also activate voice recognition so that the Google Assistant starts when you "Ok google". How to activate" Ok Google "is explained in a further guide.
What can the Google Assistant do?
With the Google Assistant, you can talk almost like a human. The language assistant doesn't just understand complete sentencesbut can also draw conclusions depending on the context. For example, if you ask "What will the weather be like tomorrow?"you will get a suitable answer. You could ask for example"And what about next week?"and the Google Assistant will understand that you are still asking about the weather and showing you the result. This makes speaking with the voice assistant very much like a" normal "conversation. Of course, not only can you ask for information, you can ask for information too CommandsTo give how "Write Anna on WhatsApp"or"Show me the way to the nearest supermarket". You can also ask"What can you do for me"to get a small list of possible commands. In general, it is advisable to just start a conversation with the assistant to find out whether a certain feature is supported. You will often be surprised that the useful little tool answers various questions answer knows.
- Do Docker containers remember commands that were previously executed?
- Has Bananarama written her own songs
- Which CMS is Hillaryclinton com
- More money means more confidence
- Which right does the sixth amendment guarantee?
- How do you defuse a ghost
- Echolalia is only seen in severe autism
- Can a student study Computational Neuroscience
- How old are the oldest living triplets
- What is it like after stopping Paxil
- What are the Indian Navy Secret Agencies
- Is JNTU Manthni good for mining
- How do you multiply columns in Excel
- What has Spain contributed to the world
- Why can I dream, but not dream
- Are wet wipes biodegradable
- How strong is Yamcha
- Hate AirPods
- Is it ethical to breed eggs?
- What is color made of
- What is a short code SMS
- Should Quora allow users to change questions
- How can doctors legally prescribe methampetamine
- Who does Galactus fear most?