Which bank has the most locations worldwide
Top 10 largest companies in Spain
Internship in Spain
Top 10 largest companies in Spain *
Company: Banco Santander
Revenue: $ 109.7 billion
Banco Santander, S.A. is Spain's largest universal bank and also Europe's second largest financial institution in terms of market capitalization in 2011. It has its registered office in the city of the same name, Santander, and its headquarters outside Madrid. Santander Bank has over 170,000 employees worldwide.
Sales: 83 billion
Telefónica S.A. is Spain's largest telecommunications company and one of the largest in the world. Your main area of activity is Europe and Latin America. In Spain and Latin America they are known as Movistar, in the rest of Europe as O2. Around 270,000 employees work for them. The company's headquarters are in Madrid.
Company: Repsol YPF
Sales: 62.2 billion
Repsol YPF S.A. is one of the 10 largest private oil companies in the world. Headquartered in Madrid, they employ around 36,000 people in exploration and manufacturing, refining and marketing, chemicals and natural gas.
Sales: 43.4 billion
The Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is Spain's second largest bank and is also one of the largest international financial institutions in the world. While its legal seat is in Bilbao, its operational seat is in Madrid. It employs over 107,000 people for 47 million customers worldwide.
Sales: 43.4 billion
Iberdola SA is a Spanish energy company that supplies 16 million customers with electricity. Almost 9 million customers of these live in Spain alone.
Sales: 29.6 billion
Cepsa (Compañía Española de Petróleos) is an oil and gas company. The company, founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Madrid and employs around 9,000 people.
Company: Gas Natural
Revenue: $ 26.3 billion
Gas Natural SDG, S.A. is a Spanish, globally active gas supplier with headquarters in Barcelona. They have almost 7000 employees who work for around 10 million. Customers in the areas of supply, sales and marketing of natural gas.
Sales: $ 22.8 billion
Mapfre is a Spanish financial services and insurance company. Mapfre consists of 240 individual companies spread across 38 countries. They have almost 35,000 employees. Its headquarters are in Madrid.
Company: Grupo ACS
Sales: 20.4 billion
Grupo ACS is a construction company based in Madrid. Founded in 1997, the company employs 146,000 people. ACS holds a stake of over 30% in the German company Hochtief.
Location: A Coruña
Sales: 17.2 million
Inditex is one of the world's largest textile companies, in Germany the subsidiary Zara is particularly widespread. Inditex is based in 56 countries and has 4,000 branches and over 92,000 employees worldwide. The company's headquarters are in A Coruña, in Galicia, Spain. * The ranking was determined by Fortune magazine. The magazine published the "Fortune Global 500" list, in which the 500 top-selling companies in the world were listed. Annual sales amounts are in US dollars.
* The ranking was determined by Forbes Magazine. The magazine published the "Forbes Global 2000" list, which included the 2,000 largest publicly traded companies in the world. Annual sales amounts are in US dollars.
- When was the first leap year
- Why did the earth evolve?
- How much collagen is in fish
- What made you forgive and forget?
- How did Rahul Gandhi lose Amethi
- How reactive are Grignard reagents with CO2
- Which trading platform supports nitrogen
- What is bilateral amputation
- Robots will replace security guards
- What are hydroxides and oxides
- How long does a financial audit take
- How do I invent aliens
- Why are modern religions a business?
- How much truth is there in Quora
- Can Tekashi 69 refuse witness protection?
- Why didn't Kanye West overrated albums
- What's your experience with shoulder dislocations
- Is the radium in clocks radioactive?
- What is Marilyn Manson doing these days
- What can we learn from Lionel Messi
- What voltage do LEDs use
- How does it work with Google AdWords
- How long do Coinbase purchases take
- Why should I join the Amway business?