Where can Thermit be safely stored
We offer diverse perspectives!
Occupation type: Recognized training occupation
Type of training: Dual training in industry and trade as well as in the craft (regulated by the training ordinance)
Duration of training: 3 years
Learning locations: Training company and vocational school (dual training)
What do you do in this job?
Warehouse logistics specialists accept all types of goods and check their quantity and condition on the basis of the accompanying documents. They organize the unloading of the goods, sort them and store them properly in previously planned locations. They make sure that the goods are stored under optimal conditions and regulate, for example, temperature and humidity. In the outgoing goods department, they plan delivery tours and determine the cheapest shipping method.
They put together deliveries, pack the goods and create accompanying documents such as delivery notes or customs declarations. They also load trucks, containers or railway wagons, operate forklifts and secure the freight against slipping or leaking. In addition, warehouse logistics specialists optimize the internal flow of information and materials from procurement to sales. They explore sources of supply, work out comparisons of offers, order goods and arrange for them to be paid for.
Where do you work?
Warehouse logistics specialists find employment in companies in almost all sectors of the economy.
You work mainly in storage rooms, possibly also in factory halls or cold stores. When loading and unloading trucks, for example, they are in the covered loading areas of the warehouses and sometimes also outdoors. They use forklifts or other transport devices to move goods between loading zones and storage locations. In offices, they document storage on the computer, for example.
What is important?
- A sense of responsibility is required, for example, when hazardous substances have to be stored in accordance with regulations in order not to harm people or the environment. Driving forklifts, cranes or lifting platforms and operating conveyor and sorting systems requires caution. When putting together deliveries for dispatch as well as storing and packaging the goods, spatial imagination, organizational skills and care are required.
- In order to be able to determine and evaluate warehouse key figures, the basic arithmetic operations and fundamentals of mathematics are indispensable. Confidence in spelling, sentence structure and expression in German are important prerequisites for filling out freight, shipping and storage documents. Knowledge of English is required to communicate with foreign suppliers and truck drivers. IT skills are important for the safe use of data processing equipment.
What do you earn in apprenticeship?
Exemplary training allowances per month:
- 1st year of training: € 1,019
- 2nd year of training: € 1,070
- 3rd year of training: € 1,092
- 4th year of training: € 1,147
Which school leaving certificate is expected?
Legally no particular education is required. In practice, companies predominantly employ trainees with intermediate or secondary school qualifications.
Source: BERUFENET (http://arbeitsagentur.de) - Status: 04.11.2019
- Using Adobe Premiere CS5 5 in 2018
- Can an optician perform an operation?
- What is a mothership
- Has porn reduced sexual crime?
- When did climate change become a religion?
- What is a nation a language
- Why does methylprednisolone cause insomnia
- Is organic food healthy
- How can I improve my mental math
- What are the famous Sichuan chicken dishes
- What are some inexpensive assets
- How can I create a corpus file
- What is the most overrated classic car
- What are ocean tides
- How the universe fulfills our various wishes
- Can someone explain Proverbs 18 1 in more detail
- How to plant miswak tree seeds
- What are the ranges of electric cars
- How does the KingRoot application actually work
- How can you delete remote keyloggers?
- Was the USSR neutral in World War II before 1941
- What does Zomato connoisseur mean
- How does Mathily Er compare to SUMaC
- You can find your own team culture