What does a property inspection entail
Property inspection by drone - Frank Lochau explains why this advanced alternative is suitable for housing companies
Defective roof tiles, protruding sidewalk slabs and dilapidated facades - all things that housing companies use for their real estate regularly in the frame the Check traffic safety requirements have to. If this is ignored, it will not remain without consequences: The traffic safety obligation contains various requirements to secure sources of danger, which can lead to damage claims according to §§ 823 ff. BGB.
Because if someone is harmed on private property, the owner is often liable. For this reason, property managers must take appropriate measures to ensure that the properties they manage do not pose any dangers to third parties. Especially in winter, when there is snow, ice and storms, one application is particularly crucial: the roof inspection.
In the past, housing companies have been responsible for this Kind of inspections mainly used lifting platforms or scaffolding - there were simply hardly any promising technical alternatives. However, this form of maintenance has some disadvantage: The lifting platforms or scaffolding must be rented for every inspection. Then these are transported to the place where the action is taking place, and are assembled and dismantled again. That costs money and, above all, time for every single inspection. A stable floor is also required so that the scaffolding and lifting platforms are secure. In addition, areas on the building that are difficult to see are not always accessible.
All such problems can be solved solve technically today, because inspections are now also possible with drones. Compared to conventional methods, these are not only faster and safer. They can also be carried out automatically. The principle is simple: a drone as a carrier object transports a camera. This in turn takes pictures of damaged areas on buildings from the air and saves, processes and forwards them. Everything digital.
Challenges when using drones
But what sounds so simple at first, harbors some challenges. There are many rules and laws that need to be observed when flying a drone. For example, in many places, such as over private property, commercial airports or industrial areas, it is not allowed to fly without the consent of the owner. In many places, a drone flight is only allowed with an ascent permit, which the project manager must obtain from various authorities ...
- I'm still jealous of my ex-husband
- What is the integration of e logx
- Rapid defibrillation eliminates an abnormal heart rhythm
- Which country has the most actors
- Should the restaurant tip include taxes
- Indians can participate in YouTube giveaways
- Which song reminds you of Chicago
- What is the dependency theory of development
- What kind of crystal is salt
- What is Orbital and F Orbital
- Why isn't Salman arrested?
- What are viable alternatives to CVs
- What is something really unique
- What are some gentle rock music songs
- What is the purpose of the layering
- Why are social rules made in society
- Can arrest log be deleted
- What are the steps to fill out websites
- Have you ever panicked at your job
- Which company offers e-mail lists for hematologists
- What is a feedback amplifier
- Are people from Barcelona racially rude?
- What do you think of The Raavan
- Are photos included in an iPhone backup
- How can I improve my Yelp Account?
- Crying also has advantages like smiling
- Why does society make religion complicated
- Why do we study geography
- Have You Tried To Preserve Food Which Kind
- What is the best hardtail mountain bike
- At what age do milk teeth fall out
- What are Hillary Clinton's most famous quotes