What is the english name of halwa
Translation of "halwa" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
In most of the festivals, the dessert would consist of seera or halwa made of cooked wheat flour in ghee or laapsi, a porridge made with desiccated grains of wheat.
In most festivals, the dessert would be seera or halwa consist of boiled wheat flour in ghee or laapsi, a porridge made with dry wheat grains.
Halva: pressed sesame seeds with lots of sugar
Halva: pressed sesame seeds with a lot of sugar
Unfortunately the company Halva does not exist any longer, but this track system is delivered now by the company Aspen-Model GmbH Düsseldorf.
Unfortunately the company exists Halva no longer, but this track system is now being sold by the company Aspen-Model GmbH Düsseldorf.
Some of the famous sweets and desserts of Rajasthan are Laddoos, Malpuas, Jalebies, Rasgullas, Mishri Mawa, Mawa Kachori, Sohan Halva and Mawa or milk cake.
Some of the most famous sweets and desserts of Rajasthan are laddoos, Malpuas, Jalebies, Rasgullas, Mishri Mawa, Mawa Kachori, Sohan Halva and Mawa or milk cake.
She has also directed several documentaries, such as “Qat'at Halva"(A Piece of Sweet, 2006), and" Rihla fi al-Thakira "(Journey into Memory, 2006), in which she presented a portrait of political prisoners in Syria.
She has also directed several documentaries such as »Qat'at Halva"(A Piece of Sweet, 2006) and" Rihla fi al-Thakira "(Journey into Memory, 2006), a portrait of political prisoners in Syria.
But at last all Indian food is considered to be incomplete without sweet dishes like gulab jamun, kulfi, gajjar ka halwa, rasgulla, etc.
But finally all Indian food is considered to be incomplete without sweet dishes like gulab jamun, kulfi, logidason Burfi, Rasgulla, etc.
And what's so great about carrot halwa?
It looks similar to, but tastes different from gajar ka halwa.
Today Hyderabad is an industrial city with worldwide importance for the bio and pharmaceutical industry. Also the Indian software industry has in Hyderabad big meaning.
The name Mithai Theruvu or S M Street comes from the famous sweet 'Kozhikode Halva'which was often called as the Sweet Meat by European traders.
With the final victory of the allied Dutch over the Portuguese in Kerala (1663/64) could Kozhikode free from colonial rule.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 9. Exactly: 9. Elapsed time: 29 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Did Myers Briggs help you find love
- What exactly is Mod Podge
- What is deception in psychology
- When is Buckingham Palace open to visitors
- What is a college that has a scholarship
- Which is the best piping software
- What sentences does an introvert hear repeatedly?
- Is CBD Oil Good For Women's Health?
- What is hashing and its techniques
- Do lawyers have private investigators
- What are dad pants
- Who wrote the Elton John Lied Fame
- How can we use IoT in education?
- Why does Instagram keep sending blank notifications
- What does impeachment do with a president
- Why is Outlook printing all of the email
- Which web startups are currently using JSP
- Which fantasy novel has changed your worldview?
- Why can't Spider Man fly
- Hypnotic suggestions are ever impossible to remove
- What are some inexpensive assets
- I have a good day today
- How should I use MySQL functions
- What life event did humanity teach you?