How do we get colors Kannada Live
Removing hair color and tint: tips & home remedies
With every hair experiment, the anticipation is great. After all, you have a specific idea of what the new look should look like. But if you want to save money, you can quickly go to the drugstore and at home the new color is quickly mixed. But often the result is neither the packaging nor the hair of your hair model. So the color has to disappear as quickly as possible. We'll tell you here how you can remove and withdraw hair color without everything getting worse!
In difficult cases it is better to go to a professional
Tints such as eggplant or copper in particular are difficult to get rid of: Hair that has been pre-treated with perms or highlights often takes on color more intensely than you would have liked. The soft tint can be a problem. To get your original hair color back, you should turn to a professional. You can't get hair discoloration at the hairdresser's so easily at home.
You can achieve a lot with simple home remedies
Lemon, chamomile tea or honey, which almost everyone has in their pantry at home, can help to remove the unwanted hair color. They have a bleaching effect that you can use to lighten dark discolored hair. You can use a chamomile tea conditioner after your regular hair conditioner. Another way to get rid of a yellow tinge is with the silver shampoo. The bluish color pigments neutralize the yellow tint and the hair color appears cooler.
So you can remove the hair color in simple steps
If your hair was not treated extremely beforehand or if you just resorted to the wrong tint, then several hair washes will already ensure the desired effect. In more difficult cases, hair scrubs are an option. By using it before washing, the hair is cleaned right down to the fiber and the color can come off easier. An anti-dandruff shampoo can also help with hair bleaching because it roughens up the hair shaft. A bleaching wash, for which three percent hydrogen peroxide is sometimes sufficient, can also help. If the hair then turns orange, you can get closer to your desired color with another tint.
The miracle product Color B4
Nothing is sold as often around the world to bleach hair again. In the exposure time of 30 to 60 minutes, the molecules inside the hair are removed and sent outside so that they can then be washed out. Even dark hair can be freshened up with B4 and color accidents in copper or ash can be eliminated. You should only avoid Color B4 with henna or extreme tones such as black, black-violet or fire red. Otherwise you might expect a blotchy result.
- Why am I in this body
- What more Pepsi or Coca Cola deserves
- How do most people lose money
- Why are Sikhs against the MSG film
- Robots can kill better than humans
- How is Northeast politically ignored
- Do homoeopathic students do a preparation
- How do I prepare my idea
- Has Hunter Biden committed a crime?
- Do you love or hate yourself
- How is amla for hair growth
- What are self-healing roads
- What are some fun websites to visit
- Why didn't the Death Eaters kill Harry?
- What does it feel like in love
- There is a free online course
- Is it natural to watch TV?
- Delivered to FedEx on weekends in India
- What is the full form of KMG
- What is parallelism at requirement level 1
- What do you think of being an atheist
- What was Stephan Harper's contribution
- Do you have supernatural skills
- How do you find satisfaction