Mormons created new biblical laws
Articles of Faith
Thirteen brief statements from Joseph Smith that summarize some basic Church teachings.
1. We believe in God the Eternal Father and in his Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that man will be punished for his own sins and not for Adam's transgression.
3. We believe that through the Atonement of Christ all people can be saved by obeying the laws and ordinances of the gospel.
4. We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the gospel are: first, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, repentance; third, immersion baptism for the forgiveness of sins; fourth, the laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe that through prophecy and the laying on of hands of those in authority, one must be called of God to preach the gospel and perform His ordinances.
6. We believe in the same organization that existed in the early Church, namely apostles, prophets, shepherds, teachers, evangelists, etc.
7. We believe in the gift of speaking in tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpreting in tongues, etc.
8. We believe that the Bible, insofar as it is properly translated, is the word of God; we also believe that the Book of Mormonday is the word of God.
9. We believe everything God has revealed and everything He reveals now; and we believe that he will reveal much more great and important things concerning the kingdom of God.
10. We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and the Restoration of the Ten Tribes, that Zion (New Jerusalem) will be established on the American continent, that Christ will personally rule the earth, and that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory becomes.
11. We claim the right to worship Almighty God as our own conscience commands, and we grant the same right to all people, may they worship how or where or what they want.
12. We believe that it is right to be subject to kings, presidents, rulers and authorities, and to obey, respect and stand up for the law.
13. We believe that it is right to be honest, faithful, chaste, kind and virtuous and to do good to all people; yes, we can say that we follow Paul's admonition - we believe everything, we hope everything, we have endured a lot and hope to be able to endure everything. If there is something virtuous or lovable, if something sounds good or is praiseworthy, it is what we seek.
- Are the thoughts linear
- How to cut Formica Laminate
- What is the most underrated motor vehicle
- What should I take at the doctor's
- How easy it is to make new friends
- How is actor Dhanush related to Rajinikanth?
- Is there neuroplasticity in an Alzheimer's brain
- What is the HS code
- What is electrochemical series
- Are dreams caused by our subconscious
- How is trauma-induced dissociative amnesia treated
- What do you like in north korea
- Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy is a stroke
- What are some traditional Spanish wedding customs
- What is the essential part of doing business
- How did you find your girlfriend
- Why can't snakes move on carpets?
- What is the Ajinomoto made of
- What is the future of testing
- Can my laptop run Rainbow Six Siege?
- What makes an acoustic guitar loud
- What does Richard Stallman think of Bitcoin
- What caused the Sino-Vietnamese War
- Where can I learn meditation
- How do I test a good car
- Can I learn SAP in a month?
- Is there a virtual Silicon Valley
- What do the Japanese eat for Christmas
- How have you influenced someone else's life
- How can I draw a realistic picture
- Is Germany good for a B Tech
- How to calculate the resistance of the transformer
- What does OnePlus 5T