What did Hitler want from Germany?
How did Hitler come to power?
Adolf Hitler and his National Socialist German Workers' Party (NSDAP) promised to make Germany strong again and to solve the economic problems.
Hitler wanted to end the German shame, as the lost First World War was known, and give the German people new self-confidence and pride. Parts of the population and also influential economic circles supported Hitler. The National Socialists became the strongest party in the 1932 Reichstag elections.
That's why Hitler wanted to become Chancellor of the Reich. But the other parties rejected this. But in January 1933 he was appointed Reich Chancellor by President Hindenburg. In the elections in March 1933, the NSDAP received 43.9 percent of the votes cast. Hitler was there. The people had chosen their leader.
In order to be able to take over full power, he got the Reichstag to pass the so-called "Enabling Act" on March 24, 1933.
With this law, Hitler’s government was empowered to pass laws without the consent of the Reichstag and Reichsrat and without the counter-signature of the Reich President.
With this, Hitler became an absolute dictator and in future he could rule alone and pass laws on his own. Hitler was in power. Democracy was abolished and the so-called "Third Reich" - a dictatorship - was established.
- Was Stalin a socialist
- Is there caffeine in Starbucks Chai Latte
- Which beach flags are good for advertising?
- What does 24k mean in jewelry
- What's so wrong with the victim's guilt
- How well protected is San Francisco military
- What big heads have written in magazines
- Are IQ tests biased against dyslexics
- Are ceramic coatings better than wax
- What's the best birthday wish ever
- Why is punctuation insensitive in Google search
- What is the etymology of checkmate
- Finance is an industry based on meritocracy
- Has China's FAST telescope discovered something new?
- Meditation should be a structured practice
- Who are the smartest scammers alive
- Is it legal to hide your wealth?
- Why are Europeans better at football?
- Who does Galactus fear most?
- Is religion considered a pseudoscience
- How did your narcissist ex devalue you
- Chords for small details Sondre Lerche
- Why is the worldview important to us
- What is Anonymous doing now