You can check your EBT balance online
Snapfax Frequently Asked Questions
- Are fax credits included with Snapfax so I can try the app? Yes, 1 fax credit is included.
- Which countries can I fax to with Snapfax? You can fax to 81 countries with Snapfax. Details here.
- How many credits do I need to fax? You can find details in the tariff overview.
- How do I go about buying fax pages? In the Snapfax app >> tap bottom left >> and buy fax credits through Google Play / Apple App Store / Microsoft App Store.
- Will purchased fax credits expire at some point? Purchased fax credits do not expire.
- Can I use fax credits with other devices? Fax credits purchased are tied to specific Snapfax user IDs. You can use the “Transfer Credits” function to transfer your purchased credits to your other devices. The following transfer methods are supported:
- Where can I find my Snapfax user ID? In the Snapfax app, tap the top left menu >> Settings >> Snapfax User ID.
- Why do I have to enter my email address in the Snapfax app settings? The email address is required when restoring Snapfax account balances. If you've changed your phone and want to restore the Snapfax balance to your new phone, this email address will be used to verify that you are the legal owner of the Snapfax account.
- How is the fax history backed up? See "Backup and Restore" for details.
- How can purchased fax credits be restored if the cell phone has been changed? You've got the following possibilities:
- Will fax credits be deducted even if a fax cannot be sent? In the event of transfer errors, the credits already paid will be credited back to the account.
- Can the fax recipient see the sender's mobile number on the received fax? No.
- Can the fax recipient see the sender's name? If you want your name to appear in the fax header, enter it here: Snapfax app >> top left menu >> settings >> your name.
- Can I use Snapfax when I'm out of town? As long as you have an internet connection, Snapfax lets you fax from anywhere.
- Are there IDD fees when using Snapfax out of town? No.
- Can I receive faxes with Snapfax? Snapfax does not currently offer the ability to receive faxes. If you want this function, let us know your interest: [email protected]
- Does Snapfax have confidentiality / privacy notices? We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your data. All fax data is used for transmission purposes only. The data will neither be used for advertising purposes nor made available to third parties. We do NOT keep copies of faxes. All fax data will be deleted / destroyed after the transmission has been successfully completed.
click here to buy credits online.
Open the Snapfax app on the device that was used to purchase the fax credits. >> Tap the menu in the top left. >> Tap on “Transfer credits”. >> Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer credits to other devices.
(1st method) Open the Snapfax app on the device that was used to purchase the fax credits. >> Tap the menu in the top left. >> Tap on “Transfer credits”. >> Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer credits to your new phone.
(2nd method) Use the "Backup and Restore" function.
(3rd method) Contact our support team: [email protected]
- Is Honduras a safe tourist destination
- Is It Safe To Eat Chipotle?
- How bad is the problem of skilled workers leaving Iran
- What brings people to downtown Dallas
- Why is polygamy not banned in India?
- Who are famous Chilean writers
- Why is gravity a hidden phenomenon
- Why do lip fillers look so unnatural
- What is the function of the thalamus
- When can a puppy have treats
- Can you help me learn arabic
- How can a good person change society
- Can you be suspended over the phone
- What is your desk chair
- Killed Nipsey Hussle 1 government
- Are humans the most visually diverse beings
- What is n 7
- Is beige and brown neutral
- What are most bacterial phages made of
- What is the history of Rutgers University
- Which country army owns a country
- Are SS and AISI steels the same
- What are the most philosophical mathematical theorems
- What is the technology stack behind Canva