How do we activate the incognito mode permanently
How To: How to Enable Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
The desire for security is becoming the number one priority for more and more users. Each of us can contribute to this by activating incognito mode. In “How to” we explain how to use the incognito mode in Google Chrome on the go and on the desktop.
For many years, the Internet was a place where companies and advertisers could collect, evaluate and market their users' data relatively unmolested.
The revelations of the US whisteblower Edward Snowden in the summer of 2013 brought the extent of global surveillance into the focus of society for the first time. Until then, most users were not aware of how comprehensive the analysis tools of the states and large tech companies are and were.
The data protection scandal surrounding Facebook and Cambridge Analytica triggered a second quake in spring 2018. The consequences: More and more users are concerned about their privacy online - and that's a good thing.
Activate incognito mode: This is how it works with Chrome mobile and on the desktop
A first step in the right direction is to use incognito mode within your own browser. There are serious misjudgments about this. The browser history, cookies and entered data on websites are not saved and disappear after the window is closed.
But how can you activate incognito mode? We'll reveal that to you in today's “Know How” for the desktop and mobile version of Germany's most widely used browser, Google Chrome.
Activate incognito mode: step-by-step instructions for Google Chrome on the desktop
We start at the desktop. There you open Google Chrome and click on the in the upper right corner three perpendicular points.
How to activate the incognito mode in Google Chrome on the desktop. Step 1.
You can go back and forth with the arrows under the heading.
- Earn profits with IQ Option
- What constitutes a level in the ontology
- Is induction cooker is healthy
- When is the Google iOS 2014 conference
- Why does fasting cause drowsiness and headaches
- Would you convert the religions for 100,000
- Can we buy used Tally software
- Wikepedia is a trusted source
- Why are some people easily distracted
- What are the different types of fleas
- If it is increased in this way, SoundCloud will be played
- How can I design my karate flyer
- What is commercial space
- How can you delete remote keyloggers?
- What is Andrew Luck's pre-snap routine
- What is Cydia Download
- What is the best alternative to Scalyr
- Why is it important to wash vegetables
- Will there ever be a Jewish president
- Why is barbecuing healthy?
- Artificial sweeteners make you fat
- What is the risk associated with BTST
- What are the consequences of time
- How many bathrooms should you have