What causes a refrigerator fire
What is the fire hazard of a refrigerator?
Possible causes of fire in the refrigerator
In principle, the risk of fire in a refrigerator is comparatively low. Only the following causes can lead to fires:
- Heat build-up
- Objects that have fallen into the rear area and ignite
- Short circuits (as with all electrical devices)
- Overload of the refrigerator
The back of the refrigerator releases the heat that was extracted from the refrigerated goods back into the outside air. Sufficient ventilation must therefore be ensured in this area so that the heat can dissipate and not build up.
If flammable objects fall behind the refrigerator, there is a risk that these objects could ignite due to the permanently high temperatures that are emitted. In rare cases, objects falling behind the refrigerator can also cause short circuits.
Short circuits occur very often in the area of interior lighting in refrigerators. This can also cause a fire. Short circuits in the rear area, on the other hand, are less common. But they can also occur.
Overload of the refrigerator
In some rare cases and with older devices, overloading the compressor can also lead to a fire if the refrigerator is completely iced up. Regular defrosting of the refrigerator (at least twice a year) should be part of the standard maintenance work anyway.
- Why do westerners have bad handwriting
- How happy are flat feet
- What to do with cheap color copies
- Do you like indie movies
- What is a Kodi box
- Are the US required to grant citizenship?
- Why do internet sources do this
- When were car horns invented?
- Makes brain stimulation addictive
- How is Sufism related to Tasawwuf?
- How much money does Pandora earn
- How can video help photographers
- What are veins and arteries doing
- Is there an alternative to iodine
- How often are trademarks negotiated in court?
- What should we do for the preservation
- What makes the cement industry very harmful to the environment
- Who sang the song Paranoid in 1970
- How do I disable LiveFyre
- Why do male cats pee on everything
- Are there 4DX theaters in India
- How to draw a mandala
- What is half of dfrac 10 100
- Reasons why PVC is good