When did you log into Facebook?
Subject of the email:
Have you signed in to Facebook from a new location?
Hello "Here is the name",
It appears that someone tried to sign in to your account on a Chrome for Windows 7 device on July 31st at 12:29 pm. Your account is safe. We just want to make sure it was you who wanted to sign in on a new device.
If you think it wasn't you, please log in to Facebook. Then we can help you take a few steps to keep your account safe.
The Facebook team
The link in the mail leads to https://www.facebook.com/login/
Whether or not who really tried to log in is an open question - maybe Facebook just wants to get users to change their passwords regularly.
Was the article helpful?
- What is Rihanna's makeup line
- Are mollusc shells compostable?
- Is it worth updating my iPhone
- How do I seduce an INFJ man
- How do you do it plural
- Which country should I move to?
- What are some acid-resistant materials
- Is someone allergic to chocolate
- Which camera lens is best for journalism
- Which book contains organic chemistry% E2% 80% 99's most difficult questions
- What is your self-written quote
- What are jobs for 17 years old
- What does maturity mean in jazz
- What is horse starch in cars
- Who learns the most
- What are tea towels used for?
- How is animation done in films
- What rhymes with spoon
- Can a dentist qualify CAT
- How popular is Monster High
- Why are cigarettes addicting 2
- Is human performance declining
- Saliva works against a mosquito bite
- India will be the next American