Where can I buy liquid latex
by ticking you can add the articles directly to your shopping cart
Fast shipping with DHL
Safe payment thanks SSL encryption
Many payment methods & Purchase on invoice
Trusted Shops Buyer protection
24h express delivery possible
From Halloween fans for Halloween fans
Liquid latex skin color / Flesh 60ml
Latex milk as liquid latex for making wounds and latex applications
Skin-colored liquid latex is every great makeup artist's trick! White liquid latex, therefore also called latex milk, is perfect for creating horror special make-up effects such as latex wounds and scars for Halloween. Liquid latex is used worldwide by make-up artists in the theater and in the film industry to conceal transitions from adhesive wounds or foam latex applications stuck to the skin. The white, liquid latex becomes transparent after drying and then takes on the color of your skin.
The best way to make smaller wounds with the liquid latex is to apply the rubber milk to a carrier material such as kitchen paper for larger applications in order to bring it into its final shape without the rubber milk running uncontrollably beforehand. Liquid latex can be colored and pigmented with acrylic paint as desired. Liquid latex is very versatile and can also be used excellently for molding objects in the hobby and handicraft sector and is often used by live role-players to make latex weapons because of its flexibility.
Otherwise conspicuous and unsightly transitions from adhesive wounds, latex applications or foam latex masks can be combined almost invisibly with the real skin surface with the skin-colored liquid latex and thus perfected. In order to make your wounds made with liquid latex look realistic and dramatic, it is recommended to rework them with make-up and special effects such as film blood / FX Blood 30ml and blood scab dark / Fresh Scratch.
- Scope of delivery: 1x liquid latex skin color / Flesh 60ml
- Colour: Skin color
- Content: 60ml
- Material: latex
A test of liquid latex for an allergic skin reaction in the crook of the arm is recommended, as liquid latex can lead to temporary reddening on sensitive skin. If you show severe reddening in the crook of your arm during the test, we advise against using the latex milk.
- Is liquid. Looks like skin. Super.
- Should a trip turn into a crime
- Why is Git better than Subversion
- What are TS files in Angular
- How successful is the English wine industry
- How to overwrite a CD R.
- Why do people seek leadership positions
- Portuguese is a badly spoken Spanish
- What is an ulcer
- What is the best rabbit food
- Kolkata is about polluted city
- How can I best avoid depression
- Why is Norway's population so small
- Where do logos go on shirts
- Antidepressants relieve pain
- What do you think about science
- Do bacteria need oxygen to multiply?
- What are some search tools
- People are still playing MOBAs
- How is amla for hair growth
- Why exams are not helpful
- How does FRM help a trader
- How can I make good money quickly
- Are loan sharks common in Korea
- Can we eat coriander leaves and onions?