Smartphones can play videos at 60 fps
These smartphones are 4K capable (recording & playback)
4K has not yet arrived in all German living rooms, but smartphone manufacturers have already discovered the trend and are bringing more and more models with 4K-capable displays onto the market. The technology is considered to be trend-setting and offers four times the resolution of Full HD. We'll show you which smartphones offer the brilliant resolution.
iPhone X: Apple's flagship
A glass case, top computing power and a good dual camera: there are many reasons to get an iPhone X. The excellent display is also an argument: with a resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels, the retina display of the iPhone X is one of the best in the world. With your smartphone, you can generate razor-sharp 4K recordings at 24, 30 or 60 frames per second (fps). The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus can also record 4K content, but have a smaller screen.
The iPhone X can record and play content in 4K.
Photo: Unsplash / Grant Ritchie
HTC U11: The model with the top sound
HTC U11 can also play and record 4K content without having to scale it down. In contrast to the iPhone X, the mobile phone only makes these recordings at 30 fps. The device from the Taiwanese manufacturer offers a top camera that can take good pictures even in twilight. The model also impresses with an excellent sound that is reproduced in stereo. The 5.5-inch LC display with a resolution of 1440x2560 pixels rounds off the overall package.
Samsung Galaxy S9 +: The best display
Whether recording in super slow motion or creating AR emojis: the Samsung Galaxy S9 + camera is certainly one of the best currently available on the market. Thanks to the variable aperture setting, the smartphone can take first-class photos even in poor lighting conditions. Both the S9 + and its little brother (Galaxy S9) can also film in 4K at 60 fps. In addition, DisplayMate's flagship screen was recently named the best display. The Samsung model pushed the iPhone X from the throne, which won the coveted title last year.
DisplayMate recently voted the screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9 the best display.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro: the camera with the A.I.
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro also inspires many users with its camera: Developers have built an artificial intelligence into it that can recognize subject environments and adjust colors and background accordingly. In addition, the camera software has been equipped with a dual hybrid zoom and dual LED flash. Similar to the competition, the smartphone can record videos in 4K at 30 fps, so there is hardly anything left to be desired.
Which 4K-capable smartphone is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.
Cover picture: Samsung
- What is a new solar technology
- Kills Laeuse Shampoo eggs
- What is the embassy certification process
- What is a paper ring
- Which is your favorite sauropod dinosaur
- Why were birds domesticated by humans?
- Who invented the quill pen?
- Will the Nexus 6 get Android Oreo
- Is India being treated with nuclear weapons
- Where is the Palestinian peace camp
- What do Franciscan monks believe
- What is displaystyle1 sin theta
- Who is adding content to Wikipedia
- How are exponential functions differentiated
- How is service tax calculated in India
- What is the most beautiful aspect of life
- What is the Population Reference Office
- What are surf pop music
- How annoying is A Clockwork Orange
- Who is the best jeweler in uae
- How can I be knowledgeable
- What is the US cultural identity
- What is custom purchase
- Why is it easier to pull something than to push it