How does Taylor Swift make money
'Forbes' List: Musician Taylor Swift Highest Income Celebrities
NEW YORK (dpa-AFX) - The US singer Taylor Swift (29, "You Need To Calm Down") has an estimated annual income of around 185 million dollars (about 164 million euros) according to the US magazine "Forbes" in earned more than any other celebrity in the world over the past twelve months. For the second time since 2016, Swift was number one on the list of the world's 100 best paid celebrities, "Forbes" announced on Wednesday night. Much of their income comes from touring.
The musician recently made headlines because she was angry about the sale of her former record label Big Machine to the manager of fellow singer Justin Bieber, the US entrepreneur Scooter Braun. She accuses Braun of bullying her online for years. At a concert on Wednesday night in New York, the first since the dispute became known, Swift did not comment.
Last year boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather topped the list of high-income celebrities with an estimated annual earnings of $ 285 million. He didn't make it into the top 100 this time. Behind Swift came TV star Kylie Jenner (170 million), musician Kanye West (150), footballer Lionel Messi (127), musician Ed Sheeran (110), footballer Cristiano Ronaldo (109) , Footballer Neymar (105), the band The Eagles (100), TV presenter Phil McGraw (95) and boxer Canelo Alvarez (94). The only German on the list is racing driver Sebastian Vettel in 86th place (40.3).
"Forbes" estimated the pre-tax income of celebrities from June 2017 to June 1 of this year, including income from advertising and merchandising./cah/DP/men
- What are songs like 300 Violin Orchestra
- What's the worst action star ever
- Hypnotic suggestions are ever impossible to remove
- What's your way to hot sauce
- Why is methanol used in HPLC
- Is diplomacy inherently political Are diplomats politicians
- How can you make blood clot faster?
- Started a crash for Tata Motors
- What is the worst restaurant in Milwaukee
- Is orange juice good for your gums?
- Is super intelligence artificial or real
- Who won the Wateler Peace Prize?
- Why is my app suddenly in Chinese
- Has betrayed modes to Hindus
- MSI laptops can be upgraded
- How can 2 3 be calculated
- Are Hyderabad and Secunderabad the same
- What is a vacuum in a condenser
- What are the problems of cloud computing
- Are Bradford Exchange Plates worth anything
- Should I study fashion design after betting?
- How to use sky navigation
- Which compound increases the BOD in water
- Why did Hitler like the NSDAP