How do you cover your new scars
Most people associate scars with unpleasant memories, such as serious accidents or necessary operations. Even if you learn to live with your scars over time, there are always moments when you find them particularly annoying. White scars are particularly noticeable in summer, when the skin is getting brown and brown. We'll tell you how you can easily hide scars with the right care and cosmetics.
Also exciting: the right care for sensitive skin >>
This is how scars develop
Scars occur when not only the top layer of skin but also the second layer, the dermis, has been injured. Depending on the type of wound healing and injury, scars can develop very differently. There are generally three types of scars:
- Atrophic scars
Atrophic scars often develop after acne disease or chickenpox. They arise from inflammatory processes in the deeper layers of the skin. Atrophic scars are often red to purple in color.
- Hypertrophic scars
Hypertrophic scars are often accompanied by itching and redness. They are often slightly bulging and occur when the tissue is not spared enough after an injury. After a few years they can turn into atrophic scars.
In the case of small scars, the new connective tissue grows beyond the scar line. This type of scar is often the result of major injuries, operations and burns.
Can you prevent scarring?
Unfortunately, scarring cannot be completely avoided. So there is no method by which you can treat a fresh, deep wound that does not leave a scar. With the right scar care, however, you can have a positive effect on scar formation:
- Never scrape off the scab - that way germs can get into the wound and the wound becomes infected again.
- Avoid direct sunlight or cover your scar well.
- Avoid tight clothing that rubs against the scar.
- Avoid smoking as much as possible. Nicotine worsens blood circulation.
- Extreme heat and cold should also be avoided
- Use ointments
- In some cases, scar massages are also suitable
When it comes to scar care, it is particularly important that you keep your skin nice and supple. This works best with scar creams or special skin oils for scar treatment: Massage your skin with cream, gel or oil for as long as possible and always make sure not to massage directly on the scar, but rather a few centimeters away . This stimulates the blood circulation. Incidentally, scar gels with a combination of onion extract, heparin and allantoin have proven to be particularly effective.
As a supplement to massaging, wound care creams with special minerals are suitable. They accelerate wound healing. There are also good scar and silicone gels that prevent inflammation, provide enough moisture and help prevent bulging scars. Transparent plasters soften raised scars and prevent redness well.
This is how you can hide scars
A beautician can also help. She can tell you how you can use other beauty tricks to distract from those unsightly white scars - especially if they are scars on the face. For example, by highlighting the eyes or mouth. If the scars are in the cheek area, you can cover them up with an appropriate haircut. However, before you start applying your make-up, you should apply a good ointment for post-treatment of scars. This makes the skin more supple in the relevant area. It is also particularly important that you cleanse your face thoroughly with a gentle cleansing gel before applying the make-up and apply a moisturizing cream afterwards. Your skin needs moisture!
Also exciting: applying make-up like a pro >>
With camouflage make-up
The best way to hide a scar is with camouflage make-up - with the right shade of course! Camouflage make-up is corrective make-up, for example in the form of a concealer or concealer. The make-up is perfect for those with scars because it has a very high pigmentation and opacity. It hides your scars without looking artificial. The Kryolan Camouflage is particularly popular because it is professional theater make-up. Really handy! So that the scars are not inflamed by make-up, it is very important that you only conceal them with make-up when the wound has completely healed. As long as the scar is still bleeding or wet, you should definitely refrain from doing your make-up.
With permanent make-up
If you suffer a lot from your scars, you feel completely uncomfortable with your skin and don't feel like wearing camouflage make-up every morning, you can of course also use permanent make-up. This cosmetic treatment works particularly well on the eyes and mouth area. If your eyebrows no longer grow back due to a scar, permanent make-up is also a very good solution. However, if you decide in favor of such a cosmetic procedure, then it is essential that you obtain a medical opinion beforehand and clarify the cost coverage with your health insurance company. In general, such permanent make-up should not be done until six to twelve months after the skin injury.
- How do raccoon dogs affect Finland?
- Is the core of the moon warm
- What should you bring to a hackathon?
- Are GPS tracking systems important for vehicles?
- Can depressed people make rational decisions
- What do you mean by carbon chain
- What is the national finance desk
- How to do a macro
- What is the network marketing system
- What is your self-written quote
- What exactly translates something into badass
- The universe is limitless
- How to steam frozen vegetables
- Is the movie Total Dhamaal worth watching
- What does QSC mean for McDonalds
- What are the weaknesses of the AI
- What do the locals eat in Taipei
- Can solar powered lights be used indoors?
- When does artificial intelligence become dangerous?
- Treasury bills are haram
- Can trading a currency pair be profitable
- Where do computer people gather in Saigon
- Are people fed up with pleasing others?
- What is Google Associate Android Developer Certification