How do you stay aware of God
2. Talk to others about him
"Faith comes from hearing," writes Pope em. Benedict XVI, then still Josef Ratzinger, in his work “Introduction to Christianity”. In contrast to philosophy, according to him, belief is not about “what I have thought up, but what has been said to me, which strikes me as what has not been thought up and cannot be thought up”. We therefore invite you, on your own personal quest, to seek out people with a living faith and to talk to them about it. Faith courses are a great way to get into conversation with others. You can find out where courses are offered in our diocese on the diocese map.
3. Learn more about him
To learn more about Jesus and the Christian faith, we recommend reading books about it - and the Bible in particular. It is helpful not to start at the very beginning of the Old Testament, but to start reading the Bible with the Gospels in the New Testament. Another help could be to meet with others to read passages from the Scriptures together and to exchange ideas. One form for this is, for example, the Lectio Divina. You can find out where there are Bible study groups and the like in your area on the diocese map.
4. Talk to Him
To speak to God is to pray. We can entrust everything to Him and ask Him to answer us too. Hearing his voice in the depths of our heart takes some practice and above all: silence. Bishop Stefan Oster recommends starting one of his sermons (read here) with 15 minutes a day. Help for this is offered, for example, by the “just PRAY together” campaign - a prayer network via Whatsapp groups.
- Is it an official certification to be a librarian?
- Are Shetland horses or ponies
- What does breast milk contain?
- Have Nigeria and Algebria countries Internet
- What's the best birthday wish ever
- Why are title deeds sealed
- What is an upper motor neuron lesion
- Is Malwarebytes the best antivirus out there
- Should the government do our taxes
- Why is email marketing affecting
- Which successful athletes have a genetic advantage
- What is blockchain voting
- Low iron deficiency can cause cancer
- What are some interesting microbiological topics
- What are the main symptoms of hirsutism
- What could hologram technology offer us?
- What do you think of being an agnostic?
- Torture is illegal under the Geneva Conventions
- Which snake is the 5th
- Who is MS Dhoni 1
- Can you go to Azerbaijan from Armenia
- Career Point Kota is good for drippers
- Is Jira good for agility
- MSI laptops can be upgraded