What do you think of chocolate milk
Milk & bone structure
It used to be said that if you drink a lot of milk, you get strong bones. Even if we have doubted this for a long time, a study now shows that milk consumption increases the risk of bone fractures and reduces life expectancy.
The study carried out in Sweden shows that high milk consumption is related to a higher number of bone fractures in women and “higher mortality”, as well as contributing to oxidative stress. Oxidative stress results in a high proportion of free radicals in the body, which can lead to diseases and a faster aging process.
You might also be interested in:
Milk & Cardiovascular Diseases
Milk and dairy products such as cheese and butter are high in cholesterol and high in saturated fat. This means that dairy products are usually (partly) responsible for high blood pressure and increase the risk of heart disease. A Swedish study by K. Michaëlsson shows that high calcium intake of more than 1400 mg per day, which is easily achieved by consuming dairy products nowadays, increases the risk of fatal Cardiovascular disease increases.
Milk & cancer
Also the risk of developing cancer, especially Breast cancer and Prostate cancer, is increased by the consumption of dairy products. A study of families who eat a lot of dairy products also showed a link between milk and colon cancer. If children eat or drink a lot of milk, regardless of the form, their risk of developing colon cancer later triples.
Another study shows that not only the frequent consumption of milk and cheese increases the risk of cancer, but vitamin D and calcium from dairy products are also linked to an increased risk of liver cancer (HCC). However, plant-based vitamin D and calcium show no connection or even have a preventative effect against cancer.
Milk & its residues
The milk produced in the cow's body is supposed to help the calf grow tall and strong and contains hormones and growth factors, among other things. But not only these, not for us, but for the calf, hormones are in milk. An analysis of milk found 20 pharmaceuticals, including antibiotics, pain relievers, anti-epileptics, beta-blockers and synthetic sex hormones.
The high exposure of a dairy cow, which produces many times its natural amount of milk every day, leads to diseases and inflamed udders, which are combated by antibiotics and other drugs. Not only do these agents get into the milk, but also pus from the inflamed mammary glands.
Milk & Diabetes
Babies and toddlers in particular are often given milk to help them grow tall and strong. Cow's milk in infancy and early childhood, however, increases the risk of developing type 1 diabetes. In general, milk consumption increases, regardless of age Risk of diabetes to become ill and also people who already suffer from diabetes should avoid animal protein and especially dairy products.
Skin irritation and acne
Some people may have made the decision to forego animal products based on purely external facts. Avoiding animal components often leads to a more refined and more beautiful complexion. Milk consumption is closely related to acne. Teenagers who increase their low-fat milk consumption are also more likely to have acne
Milk & Pain, Migraines, Obesity
Not only can milk promote diabetes, cancer, or osteoporosis, it can too Migraines favor. If you consider the consequences of high milk consumption, milk should be avoided in the menu in order to reduce or avoid pain. The large amount of saturated fatty acids in dairy products is not only unhealthy, but is increasingly leading to obesity. Milk activates and stimulates the enzyme mTOR. Among other things, this leads to the formation of fat cells with a subsequent increased risk of obesity. If you want to keep your weight permanently, you should avoid dairy products as much as possible. It is important to have a balanced diet with plenty of fruit, vegetables and water, as well as sufficient exercise.
The most important things in summary
- Milk increases the risk of cancer
- Milk makes you age faster
- Milk can cause osteoporosis
- Plant-based vitamin D and calcium are much healthier for us than those from cow's milk
- Milk is not for toddlers
- Milk increases the likelihood of developing diabetes
- Skin irritation and contamination are often the result of milk consumption
- If you want to find out more about the health consequences of milk consumption, go to nutritionstudies.org.
Alternatives to milk and dairy products
Not using milk does not mean having to eat the muesli dry in the morning or never being able to eat ice cream again. There are now numerous vegan, purely plant-based alternatives to conventional cow milk.
And just by renouncing animal products you are not super healthy right away. A balanced diet with lots of vegetables, fruit and, if possible, unprocessed, natural products as well as plenty of exercise are important to keep body and mind fit and happy for a long time.
Sharing is caring
- What made you medically incapable
- Is it free to adopt a dog
- What is Indian Inspection Service
- Tribesmen are happier than modern people
- Which part of the brain is responsible for consciousness?
- Why do hackers mostly use anonymously
- What is ideal doctoral supervision
- Can we learn management through self-study?
- Hairstyles should not be allowed in schools
- Who was the first black scientist
- What is a yueosaurus
- How is the nightlife in Berlin
- What is the main use of UIDAI
- What are the nicest macOS apps
- Can someone give the meaning of love
- How has selective breeding affected agriculture?
- What is the Jio SIM IMSI number
- What is the story of batman
- What do Serbs think of Luka Maksimovic
- Are you crazy why or why not
- What noise do bad shocks make?
- What is the function of seeds in plants
- What does bhesal mean in marathi
- What is the economic empowerment of women
- Will Quora bring back the top writers
- What are your predictions for my career
- How do ladybugs eat their food
- What is a form that cannot exist
- How is DBATU Lonere
- Robotics is boring
- What is USPS Endicia
- Asthma increases blood pressure
- Is brilliance genetic
- How do raccoon dogs affect Finland?