How is the structure of the human body
Function and tasks of the skeleton
What are the tasks of the skeleton?
Now you know how the human skeleton is divided. The three sub-units hold a great many different types of bones together. So belong to that Head skeleton about the upper jaw and the zygomatic bone, for Trunk skeleton the spine and to the Limb skeleton the femur or ulna.
Each bone has its own characteristics. There are long bones, flat bones or air-filled bones and many more.
All the different bone shapes are listed in the learning text Structure of the Human Skeleton. You are welcome to drop by there.
In the following we will explain each of them to you Functions of the head, trunk and limbs skeleton.
Head skeleton - functions
When we talk about the head skeleton, the skull is a synonymous term. The skull serves as a protective cover for the brain and the sensory organs. He will be in the Facial skull and the Brain skull assigned.
Trunk skeleton - functions
Several functions can be ascribed to the trunk skeleton.
On the one hand, it takes care of Spine for the stability of the body and that the person walks upright.
The Rib cage and associated ribs also contribute to the stability of the body. The chest also protects the organs below, such as the heart and lungs.
Limb Skeleton - Functions
Because the spine is in contact with the pool stands, the pelvis is also assigned the function of a secure stance and an upright posture.
The Bones of the shoulder girdle and the arm bones The following function can be ascribed to: They are each connected to other bones, for example by tendons, so that an arm only becomes an arm when it is leaned against the shoulder and can move.
The Humerus is connected to the ulna and radius of the forearm by the elbow joint. This allows us to twist and bend the arm.
The function of the Leg bones is the cushioning of body weight through their structure and their connections to each other. The thigh bone lies in one another with the pelvis, as if you clench your right hand into a fist and place it in your left hand and this "envelops" your right hand.
In this learning text you got to know the tasks of the skeleton as well as the functions of the three subunits of the human skeleton. In the Exercises you can now apply and test your acquired knowledge. We wish you a lot Fun and success.
- Clinical Psychology What are examples of delusions
- What happens in high school education
- How can hypnosis help cure schizophrenia
- What is food packing machine
- What is the full form of NTF
- Where are the radical centrists
- People who have died, what is your experience
- What is your opinion on the new WhatsApp update
- What is NAIRU in business
- What do you mean by python module
- What is a new solar technology
- How are chemical weapons safely transported?
- Manual tests versus automation tests
- Human babies act instinctively
- If there is a linkage in carbon
- Your life was almost ruined by drugs
- What is a pointer in C 1
- Kolkata is about polluted city
- Which books should entrepreneurs read for marketing?
- What continent is China
- What are some frozen meatball recipes
- Can you just honestly answer this question
- What exactly is an alumni network
- What is an SVC coin