Should we take a brand's reputation seriously
Online reputation management in the corona crisis
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google LLC. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. download and install in:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(6) Information from the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview of data protection: https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/,
as well as the data protection declaration: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
(07) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID.
2. Use of Jetpack / former WordPress.com stats
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We also use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. B. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more on this in Section 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. It is possible to prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings in your browser or by pressing the “Click here to opt-out” button at https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension through which IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form immediately after they have been collected in order to exclude any personal reference.
(4) Information from the third party provider: Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, as well as the third party provider of the tracking technology: Quantcast Inc., 2013 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
Please activate the absolutely necessary cookies first so that we can save your settings!
- How are design decisions made on Twitter
- What does square mean in elections
- How did you save yourself from bankruptcy
- What are some trending gigs on Fiverr
- What is the hardest tech job to define
- LYFT is charged per person
- Where is the Challenger Deep Ocean
- What makes you love
- Bitcoin is widely accepted
- Briefly indicate what was decided in the Pakistani resolution
- What is your opinion on serious people
- Have you ever eaten too much?
- Female mule deer have antlers
- How many mornings are 6 lots
- Which investments have the best returns?
- Sap abap jobs in Bangalore for fresher
- How can 2 3 be calculated
- What is a DNS check
- Mining industry what is screw conveyor
- Germs can starve and die
- What is an upper motor neuron lesion
- Where in Kenya was Barack Obama from?
- Are bananas good for your singing voice
- What's your favorite 2013 song
- MSI laptops can be upgraded
- How do we work with NET
- How can I choose the right girl
- What are the most philosophical mathematical theorems
- Why you should avoid buying swimwear online
- How do I harvest terpenes from cannabis
- How many kinds of bytes
- What is the business model at Google+
- What is spatial perspective in geography
- How do I remove a pedal crank