What is a non-rigid body
- In contrast to a mass point, the points of application of forces must also be considered with a rigid body. - The Torque is defined as force x force arm:
The following applies to the direction of the torque:
Right-hand rule / right-hand screw rule (see sketch)
The direction of the angular velocity results from the direction of rotation according to the "right-hand screw rule" (see sketch).
- Mass moments of inertia
The moment of inertia I. depends on the mass and the body shape (distribution of the mass with respect to the axis of rotation).
- Steiner's theorem
The moment of inertia of a body when rotating around any axis B is related to the moment of inertia with respect to the parallel axis A through the center of gravity in the following relationship:
- For the Rotational energy of a body:
- The Angular momentum is defined as:
- Torque and angular momentum change: A torque leads to an angular acceleration or a change in angular momentum:
- Can plants develop cancer cells?
- Crying also has advantages like smiling
- Are all millionaires and billionaires powerful people
- What are visual marketers doing
- The behavioral economy is depressing
- What does QSC mean for McDonalds
- What is the best university for students in Alabama
- Tinnitus is a common problem
- How can Amazon partner products be sold
- What is the future of FAQs
- Are super dispositions good
- How do I make spy books
- How did the TB drug affect you?
- Is life bad
- How much is 45 3 10
- What are the characteristics of a bad producer?
- What is the 1st version of Windows
- How do I make a carpet white
- How are domes built
- How is the night life in Danville, California
- Where is your favorite vacation in the mountains?
- What causes delayed aggression
- End WWE's brand split
- Flying drone is banned in Chennai
- Who is Bhishma
- How many animals are there in Texas?
- How is cardiac syncope treated
- How do you fish
- Where did playing the guitar help you?
- Self-realized people pray to God
- How did the Gmail support respond so quickly
- What are the scientific names of Vaijanti