What is ground clearance
Ground clearance (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Floor | freedom | freedom, Plural: Floor | clear | hot
- IPA: [ˈBoːdn̩ˌfʀaɪ̯haɪ̯t]
- 1) mostly in the singular: lowest distance between the lower part of a vehicle and the ground
- Determinative compound from nounsground and freedom
- 1) distance
- 1) With lowered vehicles there is hardly any Ground clearance.
- 1) My father's SUV has one Ground clearance of 30 centimeters.
- Nominative: singular Ground clearance; Plural Ground clearance
- Genitive: singular Ground clearance; Plural Ground clearance
- Dative: singular Ground clearance; Plural Ground clearance
- Accusative: singular Ground clearance; Plural Ground clearance
- English: 1) ground clearance
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„While the number of private buyers for SUVs and off-road vehicles is falling in Austria, company cars are now increasingly with more Ground clearance on the way.“
DiePresse.com, June 14, 2019
„The "Raumbild 2030" is intended to defuse conflicts, but it is now causing some itself. The Union Ground clearance criticizes that companies could expand into the state green zone without limits.“
ORF, September 10, 2018
„30 millimeters more Ground clearance The new Ford Focus Active has been running since 12.“
MotorMobiles, November 21, 2018
„In itself, the Active is still a Fiesta, the slightly larger one Ground clearance does not play a role in everyday life - it is around 1,000 euros more expensive.“
ADAC, May 18, 2019
„Here an attached spare wheel, there a gray underrun protection and then coarse sills and a few more centimeters Ground clearance together with off-road tires.“
stern.de, May 02, 2019
„With twelve centimeters more Ground clearance and off-road tires, this over 600 hp Nissan GT-R mutates into an SUV.“
autobild.de, July 19, 2020
„The Union Ground clearance advocates the preservation of open spaces with unconventional methods. With a right to walk for 50 years, you want to protect open spaces. The model was implemented on coveted ground in Ludesch.“
ORF, November 29, 2019
„To do this, a small team of developers installed so-called portal axles on the SUV, along with the gauge and Ground clearance The manufacturer announced that each was enlarged by around 20 centimeters.“
t-online, October 13, 2020
„The 13-year-old coupe was only a few inches Ground clearance and impermissible spoilers were mounted all around the body.“
Police press release, July 8th, 2020
„The combi version of the Scout variant presents itself with robust applications, off-road flair, increased Ground clearance and all-wheel drive, which will again be part of the range in the fourth generation of the Skoda bestseller.“
MotorMobiles, June 10, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "ground clearance":
výška: ... the court of appeal confirmed the amount of the penalty. Typical word combinations: 1) světlá výška (ground clearance); výška místností, patra (room height, floor height) 3) nadmořská…
Ground clearance:… IPA: [ˈboːdn̩ˌfʀaɪ̯haɪ̯tn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Bodenfreiheit genitive plural of the noun Bodenfreiheit dative plural des…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Ground clearance" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Bodenfreiheit/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "ground clearance" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Ground clearance (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Bo | den | frei | hei | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Ground frost (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Bodenfrost; Plural ground frosts genitive: ...
Ground frost (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Bodenfrost Hyphenation: Bo | den | fros | te Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Ground frost (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Bodenfrosts Hyphenation: Bo | den | fros | tes Pronunciation / Stress:…
Ground frost (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Bodenfrostes Hyphenation: Bo | den | frosts Pronunciation / stress: ...
Ground frosts (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Bo | den | frös | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Ground frost (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Bo | den | frös | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Soil flavor (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular of soil taste; Plural - genitive: singular ...
- How is a beginner dancer judged in his teenage years
- Which country belongs to Boeing
- How to prepare SSC cgl
- What do you think of Georgian
- What is custom purchase
- How is it that Trust Jio offers free services
- I have breast cancer
- How famous is dubstep
- What is an uncle supposed to be
- How do you define imagination
- What does whatever mean?
- How do Australians call Santa Claus
- What is the shape of aquatic animals
- Ratko Ivanovi% C4% 87
- Upvotes postpone reports
- What is a nation a language
- Both auricles receive the same blood
- Is NIMHANS an internationally recognized institute
- What continent is China
- What is a sovereign in currency
- Should we suppress something in ourselves
- Indians lie more than others
- How was life in 2002
- Why do we get goose pimples when we urinate?