What is n propyl acetate
|Synonyms:||1-acetoxypropane, 1-propyl acetate, n-propyl acetate|
|CAS no .:||109-60-4|
|RTECS no .:||AJ3675000|
|EU no .:||607-024-00-6|
|EINECS no .:||203-686-1|
|Environmental hazards:||Slightly hazardous to water (WGK 1).|
|UN classification:||UN hazard class: 3, UN packing group: II|
|Occupational exposure limits:||TLV: 200 ppm; 835 mg / m3 (TWA); 250 ppm; 1040 mg / m3 (STEL) (ACGIH 1993/94). MAK: 200 ppm; 840 mg / m3; I (1997)|
|Boiling point:||101.6 ° C|
|Melting point:||-92 ° C|
|Flash point:||c.c. 14 ° C|
|Auto-ignition temperature:||450 ° C|
|Relative density (water = 1):||0.9|
|Solubility in water:||Low|
|Explosion limits, vol% in air:||2 - 8|
Properties: The highly flammable, colorless liquid has a characteristic odor. The steam mixes easily with the air. Mixtures of the substance and air are explosive. Plastics are attacked. A reaction occurs with strong bases, strong oxidizing agents and strong acids. There is always an acute risk of fire and explosion.
Symptoms: The substance can be inhaled or ingested and is irritating to the eyes and the respiratory tract. Toxic contamination of the air quickly occurs at a temperature of 20 ° C. There is reddening of the eyes. The skin becomes dehydrated. After inhalation, the patient has a sore throat and a cough. Exposure above the occupational exposure limit can lead to impaired consciousness or even unconsciousness. After repeated or prolonged contact with the liquid, the skin is degreased.
Activities: Rescue the patient from the contaminated environment with self-contained breathing apparatus. Each patient receives at least four liters of oxygen per minute. Remove contaminated clothing and flush the affected skin with plenty of water. If the eye is affected, it must be anesthetized and carefully rinsed. All further measures are symptomatic. Clinical monitoring must always be carried out.
Precautions: Open flames and sparks are to be avoided. It is forbidden to smoke. The skin and eyes must be protected with suitable protective materials. For personal protection, the breathing apparatus must have at least one A / P2 filter.
- Is meat a sustainable form of agriculture
- Plastic ID cards
- How can I act like I'm confident?
- What are the language differences in Scotland
- What is to be composed in stocks
- Which WWII bomber was the best
- Can science prove Gita
- Why do people wear fake designer clothes?
- Can a PHP developer learn Java development?
- How do I make red
- Have you ever avoided your crush entirely
- Terminator Genesis was a passable movie
- What is the best form of Buddhism
- Why was the UC browser removed from the Google Playstore
- What is the most common scientific knowledge
- Masturbation causes cancer
- Has ZTE Axon dual back camera
- What is the synonym for grotesque
- The WHO works with the military
- Why is ethanol corrosive
- What is fortified and fortified food
- What are the components of excellent writing
- Great Britain is changing
- Rethinking is just thinking differently