What are the top blogging sites for guests
Make Money Website
If you are aprofessional blogger Having established yourself in your niche, it's time to think about different onesBlog sites as a guestto occur . One of the toughest things to get started as a guest blogger is finding blogs that will publish your posts without them contacting you directly.
Sure, there are well-known websites that you likeHuffPo can access it , but the immediate publication of your work does not happen to every author, regardless of your status in theworld ofBlogging .
You need to keep developing your name to be in theWork up the blog community and then with other blogsmake contact to find out if you should accept a guest post. Now the question arises how toFind blogs that accept guest blogging .
search forWays to blog guests
FindingGuest blogs can be a challenge, but that doesn't mean it has to be impossible. A couple of things to keep in mind when you are outwith the creation of guest posts deal, are the following:
- Target blogs that have something to do with your niche market or industry.
- The audience you are writing for should have some interest in your own website. At theto blog ofGuests it's about reaching a target audience that you're not exposed to.
- The blog you are writing for should be aHave a high level of engagement on social media and owned by someone who is active on social media.
- You can partner with MageNet as a guest blogger, provided you deliver 100% clear articles with no grammatical errors and cover the relevant topic.
Say you run oneCooking blog , especially French food. You want to find other culinary blogs and blogs geared towards the French market, or those related to French cuisine, or anything French related. You don't want to access electronic or technology blogs - these people don't care about your topic.
Find the right guest blog site
Start with a list of potential websites that you might want to write for. The websites don't have to be right awaylook for guest bloggers but it is important to get a list of potential guest blogging websites.
- Once you have a list of your guest blog pages, the first thing you should do is gather information about each one. How do you get in touch with them? How do you findpossibilities to theBlogging guests for their website? A table is perfect for this information. You can keep focus and see all of the potential guest blogging sites in one place.
- After you have this information in theBlogs have collectedwho accept guest blogging , remove sites that meet your minimum requirements for oneGuest blogging website not meet.
- Remember you are looking for a website withgreat commitment Forsocial media and a person who obviously cares about interacting with their audience. Since you don't have access to theirHave web statistics , the easiest way to see where they stand in audience engagement is by looking at their social stats.
- Eliminate websites that may not be in your niche market or websites that don'tAccept guest bloggers .
Now that you've cleaned up your spreadsheet and only have a list of the sites you want to work with on a regular basis, it's time to look into these blogs so that they can make you aGuest author accept .
Google is a great tool if you're looking for guest posts on blogs. Using keywords and the specific URL, you can quickly find information on where to submit your guest blogging pitch.
Use the operation„ intitle: ”or„ inurl: ”for the following:
- "Submit a guest post"
- "Guest Blogging"
- "Accepted Guest Posts"
- "Guest entry"
- "Guest Post"
- "Write for us"
- "How do I do a guest posting?"
These are just a few examples you can use to search. You can use the results on pages one and two of Google as these are likely the best results for your needs. Remember that working with a certain URL is fun. However, by opening Google for every website that Google indexes, you get a lotmore ways to blog guests .
Contact the contributors
Every industry has experts in their fields and these are great places to gosearch for guest blogs . In search engine optimization there are names likeNeil Patel , Danny Iny , Kristi Hines and much more. The more you recognize and understand where these names are, the more information you can gather about these websites.
Start by making a list of the names of the heavy hitters inYour industry write .
Return to Google and search through some of the phrases discussed above. However, add one of the names from your list. For example "Guest contribution by Kristi Hines ". This produces results, but make sure those results are not the sites owned by the authors themselves.
Sure, one dayGuest blog writing on Kristi's website would be amazing but she may not be looking for people to write for her just yet or the website requires special experience in the field.
Remember to use all the methods Google has for you. When you find your resultslots of posts produce on the same sites, include them in negative search boxes. By adding a “-” before a search term, you're telling Google to remove all websites with that domain.
Once you've narrowed down your list of authors, these names can be used for further research.
Social network connection
Social networking is a great wayto get ideas for the guest blog . For example, check out your own blog. Your readersleave most likelyComments on your posts . If these readers have their own website, they are using your platform to promote their domain around the world. Use their URLs and see if you can find some that match the criteria you were looking for on aGuest blogging site search .
The best thing about this strategy is that you can ask YOU to in the futureBlog for you to create - it's a win-win!
Now go to yourssocial community . Ask your followers on Facebook and Twitter if they have websites they'd like to see you author of. It is always interesting to see which websites are being read by others, and you might end up with decent pointers that you have not seen before.
And third, just write a post about it! Ask themYour network aroundHelp - let them know you want to get more exposure, etc. They've been where you are now and some are more than willing to work with aspiring bloggers who need an extra hand.
Reach out to a few different community groups and see if the connections you make there make a difference! The problems withBlogging communities can be a bit tricky as spam websites pop up regularly. You really need to do your research while researching these websites and make sure that they meet the criteria of a website that you intend to work with in the future.
Second, some websites may have been marked as spam by Google and may help you build oneLink network more harm thanbenefit . There are some great ones, howeverGoogle+ groups andLinkedIn groups that are getting amazing results for guest bloggers.
Keep good records
Some websites may appear more than once during your research. It is important to mark these repetitions on your list so that you can see when and where you have previously visited the site.
Always make a note of when you make a request for oneGuest blog post submitted. This can be as simple as "Email Sent" and the date. You may also want to write down the topic you want to write about and the topic you have chosen. That way, you know that if you make an additional request for one, you won't repeat yourselfGuest blog post send.
If there are results from your query, e.g. For example, a rejection, add this to your list of potential websites as well.
Guest blogging is fun and is a great way to build your audience and have more faith in the market industry you specialize in.
It is important to rememberthat your list grows and is constantly updated. Do thatGuest blog research on a Part of your writing routine and weekly update your list of potential websites with additional prospects.
Records are key and don't get discouraged.The possibilities are out there for it is simply about finding the right ones for your needs!
- Can someone die by forcing a miscarriage
- Is the Benelli TNT 25 worth it
- What are the weaknesses of the AI
- In which programming language is Flipkart written?
- How much do name counselors usually cost
- A fever is common in all diseases
- Where is Charlie Chaplin buried
- What is a sense of purpose
- What is Dead Butt Syndrome
- What is a quantum spin fluid
- Has anyone recovered from an underactive thyroid?
- What is 4 5 13 18 2
- What are the steps to predict the weather
- What is an RTP session
- How did Gopalkrishna Vishwanath meet his wife
- Which is the fastest wireless charger
- What is the future of the dark web
- What is Topcoder in Wipro
- Why did Oberyn kill someone to sing
- Which fruits start with Y?
- Why did the earth evolve?
- Which vegetables do you eat in sandwiches
- What's the strangest tool ever made
- What does queue mean