What was mrsusidesheep's first youtube video
These 7 YouTube channels decide what goes viral!
These are the nine most important YouTube channels for the electronic music market
1. Proximity -> 5,000,000 subscribers
Vicetones, Zedd, Galantis, DJ Snake - there is actually no EDM artist who has not yet placed a video on the proximity channel. In addition to videos across the scene, Proximity, as one of the largest YouTube channels, also has its own label with "Proximity Releases". Mixed styles are popular at Proximity.
You can contact us here:[email protected]
2. MrSuicideSheep -> 7,500,000 subscribers
Similar to Proximity, MrSuicideSheep relies on releases across all genres. Here a track can easily break the 100,000 views mark within a day. MrSuicideSheep is one of those channels that are also successful on Spotify and run their own playlists.
Submit your demo here:http://mrsuicidesheep.tracksubmit.com/submit/
3. AirwaveMusicTV -> 1,000,000 subscribers
Airwave Music TV is one of the most successful German YouTube channels. With over 1 million subscriptions, the mainly bass-heavy channel is a curator for the virality of new songs.
Submit your demo here [email protected]
4. Trap Nation -> 16,000,000 subscribers
Anyone who produces, listens and loves Trap & Future Bass cannot avoid Trap Nation. Significant to the success & rise of Illenium Trap Nation can now boast more influence on the music industry than any established record label.
Your demo will be received by: [email protected]
5. Mr. Revillz -> 1,800,000 subscribers
Ashley from the YouTube Channel Mr. Revillz is your contact person if you prefer melodic, calmer notes. In addition to its YouTube channel, it operates Ashley the label Casual Jam Records, strong especially in Canada, Germany, France, etc.
It's this way: [email protected]
6. Future House Music -> 650,000 subscribers
The name says it all. If your Future House á la Don Diablo, Oliver Heldens or Tchami produces or listens and also Mike Williams, Brooks and Co. have your mouth watering, you are absolutely right with the most important Future House Channel on YouTube. 650,000 subscriptions mean the "smallest" channel in our list, but a certain Mesto and his remix by G-Easy & Bebe Rexha have helped the channel to 3.1 million plays and a lot of attention.
You can send your demo using the following form: https://futurehousemusic.net/demo-submission/
7. Majestic Casual -> 3,600,000 subscribers
A colorful potpurri of genres awaits you at Majestic Casual. The channel operators have a large playlist that has now generated over 28 million views. If you slide in there with your (mostly rather melodic) songs, that means guaranteed 10-50,000 plays per day.
You can contact us here: [email protected]
So what are you waiting for. Submit your demo. We wish you good luck!
- How does Raspberry Pi work with emulators
- Where is the cheapest place to develop films
- Omega 3 can treat depression
- What does Richard Mueller think of justice
- What is a virion particle
- Has social media destroyed freedom of expression
- How can I set up a cluster
- Why do hackers mostly use anonymously
- What is the basic point of Jainism
- What do Russians love about Ukraine
- Perfect pitch can only work sometimes
- Why have many areas abolished bicycle approval?
- Why do people get so jealous
- How was the Unabomber caught
- What should I know about modern C ++
- Laender would protest against Trump Wall
- Where can I find freelance jobs
- Should Dream Theater hire a new singer
- Believe everyone will find love
- How much acid can kill you
- What is the best chess strategy
- Why was the Messiah changed to Christ?
- How to cut Formica Laminate
- How to write arigato in Japanese