What is 3 3 3 3 89
Social Code (SGB) - Eleventh Book (XI) - Social long-term care insurance (Article 1 of the law of May 26, 1994, Federal Law Gazette I p. 1014)
§ 89 principles for the remuneration regulation
Unofficial table of contents
(1) The remuneration of outpatient home care assistance services is agreed between the care provider and the service providers in accordance with paragraph 2 for all persons in need of care according to uniform principles, unless the fee schedule according to § 90 applies. It must be performance-based. The remuneration must enable a care service with economic management to finance its expenses and to fulfill its supply mandate, taking into account an appropriate remuneration of their entrepreneurial risk. The payment of salaries up to the amount of collectively agreed remuneration as well as corresponding remuneration according to church labor law regulations cannot be rejected as uneconomical. An objective reason is required for any further payment. A differentiation in the remuneration according to cost bearers is not permitted.
(2) Contracting parties to the remuneration agreement are the providers of the care service and
- the long-term care insurance funds or other social insurance carriers,
- the social welfare institutions responsible for those in need of care cared for by the care service, as well as
- the working groups of the agencies named under numbers 1 and 2,
(3) The remuneration can, depending on the type and scope of the care service, be calculated according to the time required for this or, regardless of the time required, according to the service content of the respective care assignment, according to complex services or, in exceptional cases, also according to individual services; Other services such as household care, visits to the authorities or travel costs can also be reimbursed with flat rates. The remuneration must take into account that services can be accessed and used by several people in need of care together; The time and cost savings resulting from the joint use of services benefit those in need of care. When agreeing the remuneration, the principles for the remuneration of longer commuting times, especially in rural areas, which are to be provided for in the framework recommendations according to Section 132a (1) sentence 4 number 5 of the fifth book, must be taken into account. Section 84 paragraph 4 sentence 2 and paragraph 7, Section 85 paragraph 3 to 7 and Section 86 apply accordingly.
- Why are sukumizus imported into France
- Are Alexa ranks important
- What are incense sticks used for?
- What is the function of Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Should the government do our taxes
- Is Kanye West's inflated ego justified?
- Where is the cheapest place to develop films
- How can I start smoking
- How do I avoid being lazy
- How can I become a master of combinatorics
- What are the contributions according to MPSC
- What makes your project agile
- Is Baer Grylls the best survival guide
- Who won the Wateler Peace Prize?
- How many bytes is uint32
- What is it like to breed tarantulas?
- Can non-Buddhists recite mantras
- What are the most common problems when making muffins
- What do Algerians think of Koreans?
- What color are orange and gray
- Right wing players can be friendly
- What is the vote for BYOB
- Programming is easier than riding a bike
- What is something amusing that you have learned