What does it mean to relay information
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. forward; you forward; he she it Passes on
- Simple past: I. headed witer
- Participle II: forwarded
- Subjunctive II: i forwarded
- Imperative: singular forward!; Plural Passes on!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- forward | forward, past tense: forward | te | further, participle II: forward | forward | forward
- IPA: [ˈvaɪ̯tɐˌlaɪ̯tn̩], simple past: [ˌlaɪ̯tətə ˈvaɪ̯tɐ], past participle: [ˈvaɪ̯tɐɡəˌlaɪ̯tət]
- 1) pass on something (mostly information) unchanged, convey something
- 1) transmit, pass on
- 1) keep (to yourself)
- 1) I have your email to Egon forwarded.
- 1) The nerve cells conduct the excitement to the brain furtherwhere they are then processed.
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„She invites you to send the letter to other children forward - otherwise something terrible would happen to one's own family. According to the Senate, this is not the only threatening chain letter.“
Berliner Zeitung, December 01, 2018
„With a new update, you should no longer be able to send a message to more than five addressees via Whatsapp forward . The company announced the innovation on Monday.“
Business Insider Germany, January 22, 2019
„The news service 'WhatsApp' restricts the possibility of sending messages forward.“
dradio.de, January 22, 2019
„With its Internet access, Telekom ends the practice of sending requests for non-existent domain names to a third-party navigation aid forward. The background is a criminal complaint from a user.“
Golem.de, May 20, 2019
„Catholic clergy and religious are obliged in future to find out about cases of abuse within the church forward. However, government agencies do not need to be informed.“
Spiegel Online, May 9, 2019
„In the Corona crisis, WhatsApp makes it a little more difficult to send messages forward and thus puts a stop to fake news.“
Day24, April 07, 2020
„Before the presidential election, Trump publicly called on Russia to send him the emails forward - As CNN now reports, the Trump team also tried to do this in the background.“
Luxemburger Wort, 3rd November 2019
„An employee of a member of the Bundestag of the Left Party called for parliamentary work to be used only to “tap coal” and partially to the Antifa forward .“
Tichy's Insight, April 23, 2020
„Thuringia - Our colleagues from the PP Upper Franconia asked the press office of the LPD for press reports on raids in Bavaria in Thuringia forward and thus to support the search for the fugitive offender (s).“
Police press release, January 27, 2020
„The opposition Democrats indicated, however, that the charges may not be forwarded to the House of Lords for the time being forward - The dispute over the progress in the Senate has thus fully flared up.“
24matins, December 19, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "forward":
Depreciation: …close. 1) Compensation payments for impairment must in any case be passed on to the lessor. (Source: General terms and conditions for the leasing of ...
Refugee administration: ... to sift through the post-war years and to forward it to the United Nations as well as to the military governments. "1)" The Directorate "Refugee Administration" deals with ...
conductivity:… [ˈLaɪ̯tfɛːɪçkaɪ̯t] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) Ability of a substance to transmit energy Origin of the term: Derivation of conductive with the derivation morpheme ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Forward" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/weiterzuleiten/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Here you can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “forward” and thus help to expand our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
to be forwarded (German) Part of Speech: Declined gerundive Hyphenation: weiter | zu | lei | ten | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
to be forwarded (German) Part of speech: Declined gerundive Hyphenation: weiter | zu | zu | lei | ten | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
to be forwarded (German) Part of speech: Declined gerundive Hyphenation: weiter | further | to | lead | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
to be forwarded (German) Part of speech: declined gerundive hyphenation: weiter | further | to | lead | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
to be forwarded (German) Part of speech: Declined gerundive Hyphenation: weiter | zu | zu | lei | ten | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
read on (German) Part of Speech: Extended Infinitive Hyphenation: weiter | zu | le | sen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
to be read on (German) Part of speech: Declined gerundive Hyphenation: wei | ter | zu | le | sen | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
to read on (German) Part of Speech: Declined gerundive Hyphenation: weiter | zu | le | sen | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
- How rigid is Bakelite
- Where do you get lessons from pianists?
- What has Spain contributed to the world
- Which dating apps do most of the users have
- Who should be making a Fantastic Four movie
- Ain't the waif someone
- What is an unpopular healthy habit
- What are some unique college essays
- Why did he avoid me
- How bright is a Sadr star
- What is Smart Check data recovery
- How do call centers use technology
- What inspires you to support small businesses
- How do stock trading algorithms work
- What makes a professional poker player?
- How do strong men become stronger than bodybuilders
- What do academic journals look like
- Which successful athletes have a genetic advantage
- What is the procedure for SSB repeaters
- Universities come from Germany
- What is the embassy certification process
- Is it okay to work in Accenture?
- What is the Burj Khalifa damper system
- Silicon Valley becomes risk averse