How is the placement of KIIT BBSR
KIIT ranked 201+ worldwide in Times Higher Education Impact Rankings
Bhubaneswar, India, Jan. 30 / PRNewswire / - - 86th place in "Reduced Inequalities" worldwide
Actions are the best answer to hurtful words. In this way, the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar remains a torchbearer under the Brotherhood and its achievements do not require a spokesperson. The KIIT was ranked among the top universities in the world in the Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings-2021, published April 21, 2021. KIIT's commitment to livelihood and equity is recognized by THE.
Each year, the Times Higher Education conducts rankings of universities around the world using the standards of "Community-based University" and "Impact of University". Since the KIIT has met all criteria of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, THE has given the KIIT 201+ in the overall impact ranking. The Times Higher Education Impact Rankings assess the social responsibility of universities around the world.
It was also ranked 86th in the SDGs "Reduced Inequalities". In return, it was ranked among the 100 universities in the world in at least one single parameter. KIIT was ranked 101+ in "Partnership for The Goals" and 201+ in "Quality Education & Peace and Justice & Strong Institutions". It is the only university in eastern India that has achieved such an impressive rank. In 2020, the KIIT was ranked 501+. KIIT was also the winner of the "Asia 2020 Awards" in the "Workplace of the Year" category from the Times Higher Education.
The Times Higher Education Impact Rankings are the only global performance tables that rank universities against the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). A very comprehensive and balanced comparison across four major areas such as research, stewardship, outreach and teaching was carried out by the Times Higher Education.
KIIT has advanced in the quality of teaching, research, publishing, etc. with impressive ranks. What is noteworthy is that the KIIT has carried out its social responsibility with sincerity and dedication since its inception.
Dr. Achyuta Samanta, Founder, KIIT & KISS, said, "Some institutions and universities are featured in the world rankings, which is itself a matter of pride for the state. We are pleased that KIIT Deemed to be University in the Times Impact Rankings Higher Education (THE) is at the forefront as it has tried to be excellent in matters of social responsibility. "
Inquiries & contact:
Dr. Shradhanjali Nayak
KIIT Deemed to be University
Tel .: +91 674 2725113
- Why do you make money for food
- Do I need bear spray in Alaska
- How does diversity affect me?
- Visit the Motley Fool website frequently
- What are the unknown facts about mosquitos
- How can you prevent losses with eTrade
- Produces loneliness negativity
- Do you really need an apprenticeship?
- Why do people think pigs are ugly?
- Ivanka Trump has an easy life
- What is the answer to this algebra question
- Why are the palm trees of the Africans white
- Can you be addicted to vomiting?
- How did you deal with your VA
- Why is it necessary to be assertive
- What ugly moment changed your life
- What is an anesthesia career
- What will make your life better
- Are children amoral
- Is a 380 suitable for self-defense
- What is classic contemporary philosophy
- Why do people love computers
- Is Glenn Maxwell the best T20 player
- How often do prison riots occur?
- What does Megadeth think of Metallica
- What is percolation in hydrology
- Why did A Bugs Life fail
- Makes Trump Racism President
- Why was Jeffree staring in jail
- How to adopt pets in Hyderabad
- What happens during the eviction
- Who benefits from HOA fees
- What was Confucius known for?
- What are the problems with IOT sensors