Is the Rohtang Pass open
Indian Himalayas - Jeep Safari Tour
Jeep Trek Manali - Rohtang Pass - Solang Valley (6 days)
Trekking type: no trekking - jeep trek
Trekking degree: ▲ (?)
Maximum height: 4111 m
Best season: April - October
The is at an altitude of 4111 m above sea level Rohtang Pass, 51 km away from Kullu, one of the most picturesque valleys of Himachal Pradesh. As the gateway to the Lahaul Valley, the Rohtang Pass offers a truly breathtaking all-round view and a broad panorama of mountains that rise far up into the clouds. As one of the most beautiful and preferred destinations in Himachal Pradesh, the Rohtang Pass offers many activities to skiers and trekkers. Every year between the months of June and September a large number of adventurous tourists crowd the Rohtang Pass in order to get impressive and fascinating experiences for a lifetime. The entire region is covered in snow for almost nine months a year, a major attraction that attracts large numbers of tourists for their adventurous skiing.
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Pick-up by our representative and transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Delhi - Manali (1900 m)
In the morning a half-day city tour and in the evening drive to Manali by comfortable air-conditioned bus. Overnight during the trip.
Day 03: Manali
Arrival in Manali in the morning. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel to relax. In free time, visit Hadimba Devi Temple, old Manali, a Tibetan monastery and the town center. Overnight at hotel.
According to legend, Manali was created when the waters of the Great Flood receded and Manu's seventh ark docked on a hill in this valley to rest. When the earth dried, a place of breathtaking beauty was created here, named after the Great Sage. In the past decade, Manali has grown from a backward Himachali town to a bustling tourist destination with more than 400 hotels. It is the center of a thriving fruit industry, a popular honeymoon destination and the starting point for numerous treks.
Day 04: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
After an early breakfast, drive to the Rohtang Pass for a sightseeing. You return at lunchtime and the rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight at hotel.
The Rohtang Pass is located 51 km from Manali City on the road to Keylong at an altitude of 4111 m. Here you can see the majesty of the surrounding mountains in all their height and splendor. At the top of the pass, the air seems to shimmer against the snow when you look over the herringbone mountain ridges into the Lahaul Valley. To the left of the pass is the beautiful Doshohar Lake, where pilgrims go every year on the auspicious day of the 20th Bhadon. The pass is the only access to the Lahaul Valley and is open from June to September each year, but trekkers can cross it a little earlier. The Rohtang Pass is the gateway to the Lahaul Valley like the Zojila Pass between the Kashmir Valley and Ladakh.
Day 05: Manali - Solang Valley - Manali - Delhi
In the morning after breakfast drive to the Solang valley (15 km).
In the evening drive to Delhi in an air-conditioned Volvo bus. Overnight on the journey.
15 km from Manali lies a beautiful valley between the village of Solang and Lake Beas Kund. The Solang valley offers good views of glaciers and snow-capped mountains and peaks. There are beautiful ski slopes here. The mountaineering institute has installed a ski lift here for training purposes. There is a hut and a guest house for mountaineers and the Manali sports institute on site. Recently a couple of hotels were added. The winter ski festival is also organized here and you can get lessons from ski instructors.
Arrive in Delhi in the morning. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel to relax. Free day in Delhi. Transfer to the international airport at departure time.
- Why is Bitcoin not available
- Why is education a success process
- What is an Integrated Care Plan
- What's the worst about email
- Where do logos go on shirts
- What are views in PostgreSQL
- Why shouldn't beginners trade cryptocurrencies?
- Who pays lobbyists directly?
- How can I get a cheap breathalyzer
- What are extruded foods
- Give up life to insects
- What is a shark
- Why did you change the driving instructor?
- Is my tail too small
- How is it that you are a good friend
- How does the Sidewinder's rattlesnake reproduce
- You can rarely eat pork steaks
- What are the technical best practices for SEO
- Who can design a custom mobile app
- What's your favorite heavy metal scream
- Which graphs represent a function
- What's the right word for it
- Is Ethereum the best investment
- What does the internet slang Dotsam mean
- What is Splenda doing to your stomach
- The HubSpot certification is worth it
- Which is healthier bulgar or quinoa
- What are e-learning courses
- What is the english name of halwa
- How do ibuprofen and nurofen differ
- How many kinds of bytes
- Who is dangerous Deathstroke or Deadpool
- Who owns Bondi Beach Australia
- Yoga makes your legs chunkier