Who is dr Vashisht Narayan Singh
Reham Khan (Imran Khan's Ex-Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Bio / Wiki|
|Full name||Reham Nayyar Khan|
|Famous for||As the second or ex-wife of Imran Khan|
|Physical statistics & more|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 170 cm|
in meters - 1.70 m
in feet inches - 5 ’7'
|Weight approx.)||in kilograms - 55 kg|
in pounds - 121 lbs
|Date of birth||3rd April 1973|
|Age (as in 2018)||45 years|
|place of birth||Ajdabiya, Libya|
|Zodiac / Sun Sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Baffa, Mansehra District, Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa, Pakistan|
|school||Presentation Convent School, Peshawar|
|University||Jinnah College for Women, Peshawar |
Grimsby Institute for Continuing Education and Higher Education, Grimsby, England
|Educational qualifications)||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) |
Postgraduate studies in broadcast media
|debut||Journalist: Legal TV (2006) |
Film producer: Janaan (2016)
|Caste / ethnicity||Pashtun|
|Eating habits||Not a vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Travel, do social work, cook|
|Controversy||• After her divorce from her first husband, Ejazur Rehman, she claimed that she had been subjected to domestic violence in her first marriage. On the other hand, Ejazur denied her claims, saying he never raised a hand against her. According to him, she tried to destroy his reputation in order to gain sympathy. |
• On July 12, 2018, she published her autobiography entitled “Reham Khan,” making it some shocking relevance to various personalities. As a result, she faced numerous legal leads from various personalities, including businessman Sayed Zulfikar Bukhari, former cricketer and politician Imran Khan (her ex-husband), Pakistani foreign media chief Tehreek-e-Insaf, Anila Khawaja, and psychiatrist Ijaz -ur -Rehman for defaming her.
|Boys, affairs, and more|
|Affair / friend||Imran Khan (politician, former cricketer)|
|Wedding date||1992 (with Ejazur Rehman) |
January 6, 2015 (with Imran Khan)
|Husband / spouse||First - Ejazur Rehman (psychiatrist, m. 1993 - div. 2006) |
Second - - Imran Khan (politician, former cricketer, m. 2015 - various. 2015)
|children||you are - Sahir Rehman (with Ejazur Rehman) |
Daughters - Inaya Rehman (with Ejazur Rehman), Ridha Rehman (with Ejazur Rehman)
|parents||father - Nayyar Ramzan (doctor) |
mother - Saeeda Nayyar
|siblings||Brothers - Munir Khan Nayyar |
sister - Salma Nayyar
|favorite Food||Sushi, pizza, tiramisu|
|Favorite actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite fashion brand||Gucci|
|Favorite fashion designer||Hassan Sheheryar Yasin|
|Favorite clothes||Pakhtoon dresses|
|Salary (approx.)||£ 45053|
|Net worth||Not known|
Image from Mukesh Ambani house
Some Lesser Known Facts About Reham Khan
- Does Reham Khan smoke ?: Not known
- Does Reham Khan drink alcohol ?: Yes
- Reham was born into a prominent von Baffa family who belonged to the Lughmani branch of the Swati tribe (Pashtun).
- Your father, dr. Nayyar Ramzan, was a renowned doctor from Baffa Village, Mansehra District, and her paternal uncle, Justice Abdul Hakeem Khan, was an officer and governor of what was then the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP).
- In the 1960s, almost a decade before she was born, her doctor father moved to Libya, where she was later born.
- At the age of 19, she had an arranged marriage to her first cousin Ejazur Rehman, a psychiatrist who was nearly 14 years her senior, and settled in England.
Reham Khan in the 1990s
- After her divorce from Ejazur, she started working as lead presenter at Legal TV in 2006.
- In 2007 she worked as “Breakfast News Presenter” for Sunshine Radio Hereford & Worcester and stayed there for a year.
- In mid-2008 she switched to BBC News and initially worked there as a “weather presenter”. She then became the Senior Broadcast Journalist on the same channel.
real name of Ishani in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hello
- Her most memorable interview was Badam Zari, the first woman to stand for election independently of the federally administered tribal areas (FATA) in Bajaur.
- In 2013 she returned to Pakistan after a long time and worked for huge media houses such as News One, Aaj TV, PTV, Dawn TV, Neo TV and In Focus.
- It hit the headlines in the first week of January 2015 when Imran Khan announced that he had married Reham Khan, 20 years his junior. However, the marriage lasted less than a year.
Reham Khan with Imran Khan in January 2015
- Her official website claims she graduated from the Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education in Grimsby, England as a postgraduate degree in broadcast media. But in 2015 a British newspaper, and later the college, refused to enroll a student named Reham Khan, proving it was a "wrong" degree.
- Her mother and siblings currently live in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- She is fluent in English, Urdu, Hindko and Pashto.
- She is an avid dog lover.
Reham Khan, a dog lover
- Her ex-husband Imran Khan once became interested in her older sister Salma Nayyar in the 1990s.
- What is the family Polychridae the anoles
- Can there be morality with a god
- Why did you stop fasting?
- Don't think celebrities are overrated
- Is the offensive line of the Dallas Cowboys overrated
- Which RC cars have the coolest features
- Is childish a narcissist
- What's wrong with the UK government
- What is the Canadian FBI
- Are you Hanafi or Salafi
- What is the Jio SIM IMSI number
- How do you define inclination
- Will quantum computers interrupt the SHA 256 encryption?
- Why are spreadsheets so important
- What is a short circuit of a power supply
- The birth weight determines the intelligence
- What are the benefits of VigRx Plus
- The recipe for Chicken Biryani
- Hates Punjabi Bihari
- What are your favorite films about taxes
- Suzuki Gixxxer are available in Nagpur
- Where are the XFINITY WiFi hotspots
- Can Saudi women have passports
- What causes abnormal red blood cells