What causes pimples on your tongue
Blisters on the tongue This helps against the annoying pimples
It doesn't help, unpleasant pimples can even appear on the tongue, which usually sprout at the tip of the tongue. How often painful blisters look like small white dots on the tongue and are particularly noticeable when eating. Of course, these pimples have nothing to do with a blockage of the sebum glands.
This is how the vesicles appear on the tongue
As is so often the case, the blisters on the tongue have various causes. One reason can be poor dental hygiene. This means that if you brush your teeth too infrequently, bacteria accumulate in the mouth and throat, which, in addition to tooth decay, also promote the development of pimples on your tongue. But often the cause of the nasty white spots is not in the mouth itself. Because a wrong diet, which manifests itself in vitamin and mineral deficiency, can also be the cause of the problem.
For example, if you suffer from digestive problems, you are also predestined for pimples on the tongue. This is because the organ in your mouth reflects the health of your internal organs. A weak immune system, for example from taking strong medication, can also trigger blisters on the tongue.
Our most read articles
This will prevent pimples on the tongue
First of all, thorough oral hygiene is absolutely essential. This includes brushing your teeth several times a day to prevent bacteria from breeding. If you suffer from tooth decay, you shouldn't put off going to the dentist for the sake of your tongue.
The most important preventive measure against the unpleasant blisters on the tip of the tongue is and remains a balanced diet. It is the key to avoid gastrointestinal problems and to keep you generally healthy. It is important to provide your body with sufficient vitamins and minerals.
This helps against pimples on the tongue
Removing pimples on your tongue is not an easy thing. Of course, you shouldn't express it - often that's not even possible with pain. If you have very stubborn blisters on your tongue, it is easiest to see a doctor. He can then investigate exactly what the cause is. Often times, you will then be prescribed an ointment that you can use on the pimples on your tongue.
However, there are also numerous home remedies that can be used to remove pimples on the tongue. The best known are chamomile and sage. Because both medicinal herbs have an antibacterial effect and prevent inflammation. Clove oil, which you can easily drizzle on your tongue, also helps against the pain. The oil can be applied to the painful area of your tongue as often as you like without any side effects. Chewing blueberries can also have anti-inflammatory effects due to the tannins. Sucking an ice cube or drinking milk will help you against acute pain. Highly acidic foods and drinks, on the other hand, should be avoided.
More beauty tips at Bunte.de
- How does evaporation differ from the boiling point?
- Do you think Frank Lampard was overrated?
- Are you interested in space exploration
- Would you recommend a visit to Isla Magdalena Chile
- Who Sang That True Song True 1983
- Letter format for closing a bank account
- How does deforestation affect methane levels?
- How do I earn a 2nd income
- Where can I buy liquid latex
- What is the long form of MBBS
- What is an analog computer
- What do you dislike about your manager?
- What's the coolest music video ever
- Black Russians are Jews
- How do you suppress hunger
- Is grass good when I'm sad
- Where did the religious caste come from?
- What are the most informative infographics and why
- Why are chartered accounts important
- Why is education a success process
- Is defined as a zero square
- What is divine jealousy
- What behavior irritates you
- What is hard money borrowing