How can I control myself with money
Counterfeit money: three tips on how to spot counterfeit banknotes
1. Beware of fake fifties
According to the Bundesbank, the proverbial fake penny makes up 72 percent of counterfeit notes, followed by the 20-euro note with 16 percent. You should therefore check these two bills before you put them in your pocket. The Bundesbank shows how to tip and feel correctly and how to recognize the new holograms in understandable videos and online courses. Tens and fives, on the other hand, are hardly significant when it comes to forgeries at one and two percent. You can save yourself an annoying test in everyday life, especially since the damage would be minimal.
2. Be careful when selling a car
Ordinary people only come into contact with large cash sums when they privately sell a car or an antique. Caution should be exercised in these risky transactions. If the buyer insists on cash payment, you can accompany him to a bank, where he can best have the notes paid out fresh. The particularly large notes, the 500 and the 200, appear very rarely among the forgeries with two and one percent. But you should always check these notes because the damage would be great. In everyday life, however, this is hardly annoying because the largest notes are so rarely used. The situation is different with the 100-euro note: Anyone who is given a bundle of hundreds when selling a used car, for example, has to look carefully. After all, six percent of the 100 euro notes are among the counterfeits.
- We become monsters
- Are horses drugged before the race
- Like psychopaths films
- What is halloween
- How much is a Drifter guitar worth
- How do you make ragu taste better
- How can I get likes
- Is a plastic bag made of plastic or rubber
- Are post and beam houses energy efficient
- What is your favorite novels
- Should KG be activated
- What is facebook recommended page
- Difference Between Reach and Control
- What is an auxiliary variable in statistics
- Should someone be on their 10th mission
- What makes a snakebite so painful
- Which cells are missing a nucleus or why
- Can 3D printers print organs
- How good is Kivy for Android
- When does your body stop dying?
- How do you brew goji berry tea
- What is an analysis of covariance
- What is the scope of Advanced Excel these days
- Should I start a YouTube Booktube channel?