You can make monthly payments with PayPal
Welcome to the safer side of the internet!
PayPal is the online payment service that allows you to pay for your purchases quickly and easily. More than 100 million members use PayPal to make fast and secure payments on the Internet.
Easy. You pay easily with just a few clicks.
Fast. The seller receives their money immediately after you confirm your payment.
For sure. Your bank details and your credit card details will not be passed on.
Payment in advance
Following your order, you will receive an order confirmation by email in which you will find the total amount of your order as well as our bank details. After the total amount has been booked on our account, your ordered goods will be sent.
Make your wishes come true and pay conveniently in monthly installments. A trustworthy partner is Consors Finanz, the market leader in consumer loans.
Advantages of buying in installments
- Pay small sums each month instead of a large one
- Fixed monthly rate and no additional costs
- Keep an eye on your credit and the installments with the Consors Finanz app
It's that simple
- Choose a product with monthly rates and add it to the shopping cart
- Financing is already selected as the payment method in the shopping cart, you just have to click "Next"
- Complete the order
- In order to apply for the financing, you will then be redirected to the Consors Finanz website. Complete your data for financing. The review of your application only takes a few moments.
- When your funding is approved, we will ship your order.
Financing your purchase (installment plan available) through the credit line with Mastercard, which you can use repeatedly. Net loan amount up to € 15,000, depending on creditworthiness. 15.90% effective annual interest rate. Contract duration for an indefinite period.
Installment plan available: Bound borrowing rate of 0% (annually) only applies for the first 24 months from the conclusion of the contract (fixed interest period); You have to make monthly installments in the amount you choose. If you do not redeem your installment plan within the fixed interest period, the conditions for follow-up dispositions apply.
Follow-up orders: For other and future orders (follow-up orders), the variable borrowing rate (annually) is 14.84% (if you already have a credit line with us, the actual variable borrowing rate may differ). For follow-up orders, you must make monthly partial payments in the amount you have chosen, but at least 2.5% of the highest debit balance of the follow-up orders (at least € 9) rounded to a full € 100. Payments for follow-up rulings are only offset against interest-bearing follow-up rulings, in the case of different interest rates first on the higher-interest ones.
Information is also a representative example in accordance with Section 6a (4) PAngV. The loan brokerage of the financing partner takes place exclusively for the lender BNP Paribas S.A. Germany branch, Schwanthalerstr. 31, 80336 Munich.
- Letter format for closing a bank account
- Is Facebook blocked outside of Dubai
- WHY PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE ADDICTIONS
- How do planes descend
- Craigslist will automatically flag ads
- How can we restore our past
- How do I earn money in affiliate marketing
- How should macroeconomics rethink financial crises?
- What does a natural limit mean?
- What does this French expression mean
- Americans are allowed to enter Cuba
- Linkin Park is a real band
- What is the most underrated motor vehicle
- How can energy be transformed into a material
- Why can't women resist touching abs
- What is Devrani's name in English
- That makes more money with Snapchat or Instagram
- Have you ever cried about your past
- How can we copy WhatsApp text status
- What is a narcissistic love bomb
- Is money and happiness relative
- What is the national finance desk
- How is Darwinism related to Lamarckism?
- What does the nurse need for her uniforms
- Is there a chance with her
- Dimples are very rare and unique
- Military ranks should be capitalized
- What does leather mean
- Why does linear algebra make sense
- What are the characteristics of online journalism
- What was Stephan Harper's contribution
- How predictive modeling determines credit scores
- CB Radio was the first social media