Twitter is just a modern CB radio
The abbreviation VHF stands for "Very High Frequency", previously also referred to as "ultra-short wave". This means the frequency band between 30 MHz and 300 MHz. In event technology, the 174 MHz - 230 MHz range is of particular interest, above and below there are many civil and military users (marine radio, aeronautical radio, satellites and various paging systems).
At the moment there seems to be a kind of revival in VHF - dwindling spectra in the UHF range and an initial lack of alternatives in the gigahertz range have drawn interest back to the old VHF frequencies. The current legal certainty can be seen as an additional incentive here, because VHF systems with an output of up to 50 mWatt are generally allocated until the end of 2025 according to current case law and can thus be used mobile and without registration - so there is a restriction to the place of use or closed rooms away as well.
But if you take a closer look at the VHF band, you discover even more advantages: many of the former troublemakers around the 174 - 230 MHz range have now disappeared or are now giving up the use of these bands. This creates space and transmission security through greater safety distances. In addition, thanks to modern and effective filters, modern technology is able to use the VHF band much more effectively and more densely than it was 30 years ago. Today, therefore, significantly more routes can be accommodated reliably and safely in a significantly smaller spectrum.
- Wikipedia is the main website for Wiccans
- Why are sukumizus imported into France
- How do I record API calls
- What does math mean
- Can I merge a saved PDF file?
- Why is there still Google Plus
- Can you teach some guitar basics?
- Who are SABIC's top 3 competitors
- What is the Air Force JAG program
- There's a song called Tonight
- America is Babylon today
- A sitemap page is required
- How is RV College for an MBA
- What weapon did XXXTentacion die of
- Why are we marrying the wrong person
- Does someone use Exporters India
- How do I dissolve sand
- Is the introduction of an ICO really profitable?
- How effective is a mosquito spray indoors
- How exactly does an authentication app work?
- Who did the Beatles need help from?
- How is the simple interest rate found
- Can you share your own SWOT analysis?
- Uttar Pradesh is more developed than Telangana