Are Lamborghini overrated
6.44.97 minutes: Lamborghini Aventador SVJ pulverizes Porsche's Nürburgring record for production vehicles
Some think that the eternal battle for Nürburgring records is overrated. But some car manufacturers don't see it that way at all. For example, Lamborghini and Porsche, who have spent the past few years outperforming each other with ever new Nordschleife best times. A brief summary: the Porsche 918 Spyder held the lap record for street-legal sports cars for a long time, then came the Lamborghini Huracán Performante and wanted to assert itself as the new king at the ‘Ring with a record time of 6: 52.01 minutes. A reign that brought Porsche to an abrupt end in September 2017 with the 911 GT2 RS and 6.47.3 minutes. Less than a year later, Lamborghini has now set a new record: the Aventador SVJ lapped the Nordschleife in 6,44.97 minutes, over 2 seconds faster than the Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
The Aventador SVJ is to be officially presented this summer, until then it will be out in camouflage. This also applies to his record drive on the Nürburgring. With the official Lamborghini test driver Marco Mapelli at the wheel, “the new one”, equipped with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete telemetry, started on the 20.6 km long route. The test lap of the Aventador SVJ took place during an exclusive session on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife under the formal control of Remak employees for timekeeping and GPS certification using VBOX Racelogic instruments.
Here we are. The Aventador SVJ laps the Nürburgring Nordschleife in 6:44:97 minutes! Stay tuned on our YouTube channel for the full lap record. Learn more on https://t.co/jsbJp2TedO#Lamborghini#AventadorSVJpic.twitter.com/EAggjFBpeC
- Lamborghini (@Lamborghini) July 26, 2018
Plenty of advance praise
"The Aventador SVJ gets the addition‘ Jota ’, according to the Lamborghini tradition, to mark the special racetrack talent of a model. The SVJ is the concentration of Lamborghini technologies in the production of super sports cars that exceed current performance standards, ”says Automobili Lamborghini's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Stefano Domenicali. “His position as the lap time record holder on the Nürburgring Nordschleife - even before its official presentation on the occasion of the Monterey Car Week in California in August - confirms our competence in the design and development of groundbreaking technologies. The SVJ is a super sports car in the upper range of performance and at the same time guarantees unsurpassed driving pleasure. "
Power-to-weight ratio of 1.98 kg / hp
Thanks to the excessive use of lightweight materials, the Aventador SVJ has a power-to-weight ratio of 1.98 kg / hp. With the ALA 2.0 system patented by Lamborghini, it has active aerodynamics with aero-vectoring for optimal handling and downforce, as well as new aerodynamic properties specially developed for the SVJ. The setup of the Aventador SVJ has also been completely redesigned to improve all-wheel drive, rear-wheel steering and ESC. The steering of the SVJ has been retuned significantly tighter than the Aventador LP 750-4 SV. For the lap time test, the Aventador SVj was equipped with Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R tires, and it drives with Pirelli P Zero Corsa as standard.
- Fasting can help with binge eating
- Why is Eminem still so angry
- Who Has Tried It Works Skinny Wraps
- How do I make spy books
- O3 is considered polar
- What exactly is computer architecture
- What is free online training on skillshare
- What are the problems of an economy
- What are sine waves
- What happened to Shinchan
- Commit suicide with digoxin painlessly
- Which brand of shoes are of Indian origin
- What is the movement of the artificial satellite
- Can I use coconut oil for cooking?
- What's the good side of a friend
- Why are Hamilton systems almost never integrable?
- Which is the best cell phone site
- What is the strangest Harry Potter theory
- How do emergency rooms work
- What is static resistance
- Why is heroin taking over my life
- What is the minimum cooling time when molding
- How do I design an electronic housing
- Is it illegal to abuse free trials?