Which films stink of hypocrisy
Translation of "it stinks" in spanish
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
But, it stinks after swamp.
Apesta a pantano, eso es lo que siento.
And it stinks and is muddy.
I don't know what you're doing in there, but it stinks to the sky.
No sé qué estás haciendo allí, pero huele mal.
It's like yoga, except that it stinks.
The whole place it stinks just like hypocrisy.
Todo el lugar apesta a hipocresía.
I lit all the scented candles and it stinks still.
He usado todas mis velas y aún apesta.
And it stinks and is muddy.
So because it stinksyou open the windows.
Como apesta, bajas las ventanillas.
Yes, it stinks in that old barn.
I know, it stinks you, but you have to apologize.
Sé que apesta, pero tienes que declararte culpable.
Dad, it's so ugly here it stinks.
It's like trying to improve the food in a restaurant where it stinks.
It como intentar mejorar la calidad de la comida en un restaurante que apesta.
It's dirty, hot here it stinks, I itchy and ...
It asqueroso, hace calor, apesta, me pica todo y ...
It's weird it stinks and is embarrassing.
It raro, apesta y es vergonzoso.
But don't you think that it stinksNot even wanting to have father there?
Pero, ¿no crees que apesta que ni siquiera invite a papá?
It stinks after Gin and Chanel No. 5.
Apesta a Ginebra y Chanel nº5.
It stinks after an embarrassing message.
Apesta a algo incómodo entre líneas.
It stinks, he wants to get rid of something, cover up his tracks, hide where he has been.
Apesta, y quiere deshacerse de algo ... cubrir su rastro, esconder donde ha estado.
It stinks something, but it will moisten your throat.
Apesta, pero sin duda le quitará la sed.
It stinks. It's ... great, we're going to die.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 168. Exactly: 168. Elapsed time: 60 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Would you date a divorced person?
- How can we remove methanol from wine?
- What is Apache Big Data
- Does anyone like children’s chocolate
- What are the top blogging sites for guests
- How do I learn to like to cook
- What does oppression do to a person
- What are negative scanners
- The Redbox device cleans the DVDs
- Are there Pleiadians
- Musically, what makes a hymn a hymn
- Who creates food safety for hospitals
- What causes a painful sebum cyst
- What is binding energy
- How can I be unique
- What types of NoSQL databases are there
- Why don't the British like Prince Edward?
- Java is mandatory for a Mindtree interview
- How do animals save people?
- What is alcohol's worst withdrawal symptom
- How do you rate Adobe Flex
- Who are the most influential feminist philosophers
- Could Jesus have been artificially inseminated?
- How can I set up a cluster