What is a sound absorbing foam
Foam absorber adhesive systems
Should he Reduced reverberation in a room be without the ceiling or the
Having to work on walls with the drill is a good bonding solution ideal.
With the pinta adhesive systems create one without drilling perfect room acoustics.
pinta PLANO POLAR - ÖKO-TEX Standard 100 class 1
environmentally friendly ceiling and wall element with excellent absorption values
By easy assembly it is also with system adhesives for retrofittingsuitable.
With thicknesses of 30 to 60 mm, it works well for Offices and schools.
> Product data pinta PLANO POLAR
offers excellent absorption values - both in deep as well as high
Frequency range and is particularly suitable for modern office buildings.
In greater thicknesses up to 100 mm, it is also suitable for the Industry and Recording studios.
> Product data pinta PLANO
pinta PLANO A2
owns through the mineral impregnation a fire behavior A2 (non-flammable)
according to DIN 4102. This non-flammable material is highly sound-absorbing,
heat-insulating and age-resistant.
> Product data pinta PLANO A2
pinta PLANO H
Is with one water-repellent impregnation refined. This material is open-cell,
highly sound absorbing, water and oil repellent, insensitive to
most cooling and drilling emulsions and very resistant to aging.
> Product data pinta PLANO H
pinta ACOUSTIC PANEL
is a high quality acoustic system for covering ceiling and
Wall surfaces in offices where a lot of calm and high concentration is required.
Product advantages: low installation height, good absorption values in the
frequencies relevant for speech, shockproof and suitable for ball-proof ceilings.
> Product data pinta ACOUSTIC PANEL
pinta ABSORBER LINEAR POLAR - ÖKO TEX Standard 100
the environmentally friendly ceiling absorber for modern office and
Administration building is allergy friendly and ensures a pleasant
Indoor climate. Due to the vertical installation, it is also suitable for concrete core activated
Blankets ideally suited.
> Product data pinta ABSORBER LINEAR POLAR
pinta ABSORBER LINEAR
is for concrete core activated ceilings in modern office and
Administration buildings are particularly suitable and ensure a pleasant environment
Indoor climate. The radiation of the ceiling surfaces is less influenced than
from a ceiling sail.
> Product data pinta ABSORBER LINEAR
is the classic of Room acoustics for the medium to high frequency range.
It is also available in fire class A2 (material willtec FM) or as a special version
available in PU foam.
> Product data pinta PYRAMID
is thanks to its profiling a excellent absorber for the middle and
high Frequency range. Other advantages include the environmentally friendly material,
massive damping properties, variable panel formats and the lightness of the element.
The absorber is also possible as a special version made of PU foam.
> Product data pinta WAFFEL
pinta WAFFEL DÄMM
made possible by the Laminated heavy layer provides soundproofing and at the same time
aSoundproofing. Especially in low frequency range as in Pumping stations and
Compressor rooms well suited. The absorber is also available as a special version
PU foam possible.
> Product data pinta WAFFEL DÄMM
- Who are the smartest scammers alive
- What are the strangest fantasy worlds
- What's your favorite novel about extraterrestrials
- Where do you start reading Tamil literature?
- How much truth is there in Quora
- Is Lord Shiva beyond the universe
- America is Babylon today
- Promotes social media indignation cultures
- How does Gap rate its employees
- How to make a pendulum
- How can I train a dog perfectly
- How rich is Hillary Clinton
- What temperatures can nanomaterials withstand?
- Who is behind Vine Co.
- How does a sociopath control empaths
- What makes sexy women alluring
- How many bathrooms should you have
- You can travel with pets on Amtrak
- You can fish in windy weather
- What are the foods available in Kerala
- Why did Roose Bolton legitimize Ramsey
- Why did you hate your school crush
- What if you stop eating carrots
- What is to be composed in stocks
- What are the subgenres of science fiction
- NASA is still exploring space
- What is castor sugar
- How do I dissolve a company
- Uttar Pradesh is more developed than Telangana
- Where do surnames come from
- Michy Batshuayi is a flop
- Can we learn management through self-study?
- Where is applet used
- May the Supreme Creator change his mind