How many laws are there in psychology
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the Psychology Professions Act (PsyG)
1. What is the provisional accreditation and until when was it valid?
On March 31, 2018, the transition period and thus the validity of the provisional accreditation expired.
Only those who can be shown to have completed a provisionally accredited advanced training course in its entirety (theory and practice) by March 31, 2018 have obtained a qualification that is a federal advanced training title in accordance with Art. 49 of the Psychological Professions Act (PsyG). Also as a federal Applicable advanced training titles entitle the holder to be designated as «federally. recognized psychotherapist ». A federal document, on the other hand, is not issued.
2. How do graduates of a provisionally accredited advanced training course receive the federal advanced training title?
A federal Further training titles in the narrower sense (i.e. a federal certificate) are only awarded to those who have completed properly accredited further training courses.
The graduates of provisionally accredited advanced training courses do not receive a federal. Advanced training title in the form of a federal certificate. Rather, the following applies: Anyone who has completed a provisionally accredited continuing education course in its entirety (i.e. theory and practice) by the end of the transition period (March 31, 2018) has a continuing education qualification that is legally valid as a federal advanced training title according to Art. 49 PsyG. Accordingly, those who have completed the provisionally accredited further training courses also have the right to qualify as “federally. recognized psychotherapist ». It is not possible to apply for the Swiss Federal Diploma as part of an equivalency test. To receive advanced training titles in the form of a title co-signed by the federal government.
3. Who confirms that the graduates of provisionally accredited advanced training courses have their advanced training qualification in accordance with the transitional provisions of Art. 49 PsyG, so that it is deemed to be federal?
Successful completion of a provisionally accredited advanced training course in all its parts (theory and practice) by March 31, 2018 at the latest is considered federal in accordance with Art. 49 PsyG. A confirmation is not necessary in this sense; By law, you are entitled to “eidg. recognized psychotherapist »name. For graduates of such advanced training courses, however, it is crucial to be able to prove that they have completed a provisionally accredited training course within the transition period, i.e. by March 31, 2018 at the latest.
A corresponding confirmation can be issued by the organization responsible for the relevant training course itself. However, it can also be certified by one of the three professional associations FSP, ASP or SBAP with the award of the professional association title.
The confirmation must contain the following information so that it is meaningful, e.g. for the cantons (for applying for a cantonal professional license): a) that the completed training is a provisionally accredited training program in accordance with Appendix 2 PsyV; b) that this has been completed in its theoretical parts (knowledge and skills) as well as its practical elements (clinical practice, personal psychotherapeutic activity, supervision, self-awareness); and c) that the training was completed within the period of the transitional provisions, i.e. before March 31, 2018.
- How is the capacitance created in a diode
- Who is the guardian of the Supreme Court
- What is the difference between Expressionism and Fauvism
- Why screens always display in BLACK color
- Why are there so few conventional wars?
- Which countries did Vespasian conquer?
- Why did McCain die
- What was a beatnik
- Has China's FAST telescope discovered something new?
- How can I get a cheap breathalyzer
- How to say bitch in Polish
- How do I guide bad action
- Which camera should I buy under 700
- Why do most YouTubers add Spanish subtitles
- Blogspot also contains its own blog views
- Why did you give birth
- Why are gas tankers all chrome
- Is my tail too small
- Why are energy conversions so inefficient
- What is a meta-heuristic algorithm
- What is the RSI indicator
- Who would win Yoshikage or Light?
- Are stallions faster than mares
- Can an L1 visa holder change jobs?
- Which one is correct to decipher or decipher
- What is sadism
- Why is Jain food so boring 1
- India is doing enough to avenge terrorists
- How do laser weapons work
- What is a stress test
- Is booking an online doctor's appointment reliable?
- What is organic sulfur
- What are plastics