Which is India's largest cement manufacturing company
Cement making is a pretty lucrative business these days. And while there is strong competition in this area, any inexperienced entrepreneur has an opportunity to build their own successful business. However, before purchasing equipment and starting production, you need to carefully consider all the details of the business plan, taking into account the specifics of your region, the current economic situation and the activities of direct competitors.
What is cement
We all know that without this material no construction is possible. How do you make cement? For this purpose, limestone, gypsum, clay, mineral additives and other components are combined. There are several types of this material as well as technologies for its manufacture. We offer you a closer look at the main stages of opening such a business.
Cement manufacturing technology
The manufacturing process of this material consists of two main steps. In the first of them, clinker is obtained, which is a specific intermediate product in the form of granules of lime and clay (or other materials of similar composition), which are mechanically mixed and heated to one and a half thousand degrees. The resulting clinker granulate is the basis for every cement. Their production process is very complex and the most expensive. The next step is the production of portland cement, which is created by grinding clinker with gypsum or other additives.
Cement production is made more difficult by the fact that the mineralogical and chemical composition of the raw materials (homogeneity, hardness, moisture) varies greatly. Companies that manufacture this material from imported raw materials know this firsthand.
The technical and natural types of raw materials are also taken into account, which may differ in terms of moisture and purity, for example. For each of them, cement is produced in a special way in order to ensure even mixing and fine grinding of the components with the lowest possible energy consumption.
The conditions for the extraction of raw materials, their storage and transport as well as the human factor play a very important role.
Cement making methods
There are three main options for creating this material:
1. Wet process: The raw materials are ground and manufactured in water, which results in mixed components (or mixtures) in the form of a suspension.
2. Dry method. The production technology does not require water, and the cargo is a crushed powder, the components of which are dried before mixing.
3. A combined method based on one of the first two options. This results in a mixture with a moisture content of 20%.
This article is the main expense in starting a business. The plants used to make cement primarily include industrial crushers (if limestone is used as a raw material) or agitators or, as they are also called, loudspeakers (if the material is based on clay). The cost of this equipment can reach 200 thousand rubles.
Tube ball mills are also required for the production of cement, in which limestone or clay slurry is mixed with various additives and finely ground. This equipment will cost about 3.3 million rubles.
After the composition is adjusted, the sludge is sent to a rotary kiln for firing, where it turns into hot clinker, which is then cooled using an industrial refrigerator. The cost of this equipment is about 170 thousand rubles.
The cement production line includes additional equipment for bagging and shipping the finished product.
In general, the amount of equipment as well as the number of personnel depends directly on the planned production volumes. The financial possibilities of a businessman also play an important role. The cost of buying the necessary equipment is an average of 2 million rubles. The amount is considerable, but these investments will surely pay off as you get down to business.
In order to create a workshop for the production of cement, it is necessary to find a suitable space. Its area must be at least 500 square meters. Meters, and the ceiling height is not less than four meters. The ideal option for organizing a workshop is to place it in close proximity to a clay or limestone quarry. In this case, the cost of raw materials will be minimal and all of your expenses will consist of the purchase of equipment, utilities, and employee salaries.
Payback period and demand for a cement manufacturing company
Despite the fact that competitive activity in this area is quite high, it is still possible today to build a profitable cement business. As for the financial side of the issue, an amount of at least $ 30-50,000 is required to start such a business. This is due to the high cost of the equipment. However, one should not be afraid of making significant investments as the funds invested will pay off after 6-12 months of active work. Indeed, the modern construction market is developing rapidly, which accordingly results in the consumption of more construction materials, including cement.
Making cement at home
Despite the fact that the production process of this building material is very complex and requires special equipment, there are people who manage to make it under artisanal conditions. However, the process of making household cement is also quite costly and energy intensive. In addition, you must first spoil more than a dozen kilograms of raw materials before you learn how to make high-quality building materials.
Remember that in the manufacture of cement in artisanal conditions, you can not do without special equipment either. You will need at least a grinder and a high temperature oven. We will draw your attention to one of the recipes for making cement at home. This material is perfect for cementing slabs and stones. It can also be used on objects that are exposed to regular temperature changes and humidity.
To make cement, we take some of the resin and melt it in a sturdy iron container. At the same time, you melt part of the sulfur in another container. After both components have melted, we connect them. In the liquid mixture you need to put two parts of sifted sand and three parts of lead charge. After a long period of stirring, the finished material must settle. This household cement should never be used on a damp surface. It is also desirable to pretreat it with linseed oil.
Business prospects for cement - concrete fence production
Once you have mastered cement making successfully, you can move on to making concrete fences as an extension of your business. These products are durable, beautiful, varied, and a fence of any length can be made from the blocks. Such fences include the area of houses and summer houses, as well as offices and industrial facilities. They look a lot more presentable than a chain link fence and are cheaper than forged metal bar fences.
The main advantage of this business is the relative freedom of the market as few companies make such fences today. The main direction of your activity can be the manufacture of fences on the basis of individual orders. In order for the product to match, as closely as possible, the size, color and pattern of the facade of the house, the paving stones and the general appearance of the site, it is advisable to hire a professional designer.
In order to start such a business, it is necessary to acquire special equipment for the molding and the molding itself in different variations. As raw materials, you need cement, crushed stone, river sand and additives that improve the quality of the product. And remember, the better the raw materials and equipment, the more presentable the hedges you produce. So it is not worth saving on these components.
It is difficult today to find a person who can imagine modern building without the use of such a well-known material as cement. In general, any man-made astringent can be called cement. It was found to be even several thousand years before Christ. People used something similar to cement, which was crushed and burned rock. Around the same time, people began using clay, plaster of paris, and lime for construction. However, these three materials have one major disadvantage: they only cure in air and lose their strength properties when wet. The advancement of cement compositions followed the path of becoming more durable without the need for soaking compositions. The recipe for cement, which is very close to modern compositions, was received in the 18th century. The composition comprised burnt limestone and clay, later the composition was called "hydraulic lime" due to hardening in an aqueous medium. In Russia, industrial cement production began in the 19th century, and by the beginning of the 20th century there were over fifty cement plants in the country. There are many types and types of cement today.
Let's consider the main ones.
- Portland cement.One of the most common cements. It consists of finely ground clinker, plaster of paris and various modifying additives. It is a hydraulic binder. Portland cement is a gray powder in appearance, a slightly greenish hue results from the content of iron and manganese oxides. Portland cement got this name thanks to the Portland Peninsula (England), the rock on the banks of which is similar to the color of the cement of the same name.
- White cement. It contains finely ground clinker, which is practically free of iron oxides and other similar impurities, and therefore is characterized by a rapid initial increase in strength. The field of application of white cement is mainly decorative: finishing plaster, making sculptures, artificial stone products, etc.
- Slag cement. It is obtained by grinding blast furnace slag and adding various activators - gypsum, lime, etc. Compared to ordinary Portland cement, slag cement has a slower setting and increased strength. Slag cement is often used in supporting structures underground and in bodies of water.
- Expand cement.This type of cement has the following properties: the volume of the freshly prepared mixture is always less than the volume of the same cement after it has hardened (the cement expands during the hardening process). A little later a waterproof expanding cement was obtained. This cement is successfully used for high-quality sealing of reinforced concrete structures with constant water counter pressure. In private low-rise buildings, waterproof expanded cement is rarely used.
- Non-shrink cement.The cement does not change its volume during the hardening process. Non-shrinking waterproof cement is used for waterproofing work when the expansion of the cement mass during the hardening process is undesirable or unacceptable.
- Fast curing. A group of cements with reduced setting time and complete hardening thanks to very fine grinding and the addition of special modifiers. Cement has found wide use when performing all kinds of repairs and other work that is critical for the period of strength gain.
- Hydrophobic cement.Preserving Portland cement by adding water repellants. Cement has low moisture absorption and water permeability and can be stored in conditions of high humidity. Due to its low water saturation, hydrophobic cement is less prone to degradation due to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Refill cement. It is used in the oil and gas industry to reinforce wells.
- Alumina cement.Hydraulic cement with several properties at the same time: rapid hardening, hardening at low temperature, high strength. It is used for construction work in the cold winter time, as well as for the manufacture of heat-resistant structures.
- Pozzolanic cement.It is made from Portland cement by adding volcanic additives. The main characteristic of pozzolanic cement is good hardening in aqueous media. Pozzolan cement is very resistant to moisture once it has hardened, so it is widely used in the construction or decoration of water tanks.
In view of the above-mentioned variety of cement types, it is not difficult to conclude that cement not only has a wide range of applications in all areas of construction and carries the most important binding and structural functions, but also in everyday life as decorative and applied elements of the interior (e. B. artificial stone)). It is likely difficult to find another type of building material that would have the same consistently high consumer demand as cement.
Practice shows that the constant demand for cement, regardless of the economic situation on the building materials market, not only stays afloat, even in the most difficult times, but that a cement manufacturing company also develops safely. Even so, when organizing or expanding cement production, there is always an acute problem of adequate spending on equipment purchases and production facilities.
It makes the most sense to invest money in equipment, production lines or cement plants from China. Modern industrial cement production consists of many interacting machines and units. When buying a pre-fabricated Chinese cement line, you save yourself the painful selection of equipment for each stage of production separately and the subsequent creation of technical and logistical connections between them. All units of the cement line have a well-functioning interaction conveyor system. The line is ready for operation immediately after its quick installation (full production). The high quality of modern Chinese cement lines has been rated "excellent" worldwide, including in Russia. Increased MTBF, low component costs and high maintainability of the entire plant complex rightly make Chinese production lines the most profitable offer on the industrial plant market today.
Having carefully crafted business plans for Chinese cement plants provides an added advantage over competitors.
Engineering company, manufactures equipment and lines for the production of cement, turnkey plants for the production of portland cementcapacity from 40,000 tons / year up to 2,500,000 tons / year.
Despite its labor intensity, the cement business is one of the most attractive and profitable types of production, especially since demand is always present.
Cement production is quite an energy-intensive and expensive technological production, which is why one of the most sought-after building materials - cement - is obtained.
It is used in its pure form, as well as a supplement to the manufacture of concrete and reinforced concrete.
So the cement business generates a high income. Such a business is particularly advantageous if the plant is located near the place where raw materials for cement are extracted.
Reasons for opening a mini-factory
Cement is always a real building material, it is comparable to new fashionable products, the production of which everyone rushed to get involved, as a result of which there was great competition.
Since cement is not only a material in its own right, but also the basis of many building products, the demand for cement will never dry up. In addition, the pace of construction is gaining momentum from year to year.
And this means that even the presence of congruence does not affect the profitability of such production.
The relevance of cement production in Russia
Russia is a rich country with raw materials, huge deposits of clay, marl, minerals, coal, and huge black areas of soil, which in some cases are part of cement.
However, despite such a large volume of raw materials and fairly widespread production of cement, there may be a shortage of this building material in the warehouses of large cities, such as in St. Petersburg in 2016 - according to the data, the deficit was 40%.
So, not only is it possible to run this business, but it is also necessary because in the conditions of today's development of the construction industry it will always bring profit.
This video shows how cement is made:
Business registration and documents
First of all, you need to register a company. During this event, you should receive:
- Technical conditions - TU.
Obtain permits to extract limestone and clay from the quarry. To do this, select the OKVED codes required for the profession.
A plant is needed for the production of cement, or in any case a workshop and a place to install the equipment.
In this case, the room for the production of cement must have:
- Ceilings 4 meters;
- The minimum area is 450 square meters. Meter;
- The presence of excellent ventilation, since production is harmful;
- The building should be outside the residential area.
- Limestone crusher - from 200,000 rubles;
- An agitator mill for grinding clay - from 250,000 rubles;
- Tube mill for mixing all components - from 3.3 million rubles;
- An oven and refrigerator cost about 140,000 rubles.
- Ball mill for crushing clinker and additives;
- Silos are large tanks on huge supports. They can be manufactured in the factory or on the site of direct cement manufacture. Particularly large silos are delivered in rolls and collected on site.
- Cement filling equipment;
What equipment is needed for the manufacture of charcoal - read
What equipment is needed to make cement?
Raw materials for the manufacture of cement
To reduce the cost of the finished product, it is best to buy or rent a quarry for the extraction of clay and limestone.
If you buy raw materials, it will cost about 371.5 million rubles per year:
- Ashes - 109 million rubles;
- Limestone - 106 million rubles;
- Gypsum stone - 6.5 million rubles;
- Bituminous coal - 150 million rubles.
Typically, such a plant employs around 96 people - 86 employees and 10 administrative employees.
With a certain number of employees it is possible to create a schedule in 3 shifts.
Manufacture of cement using the dry process.
Raw material grinding
Clinker, minerals and gypsum are crushed to the required size according to the following scheme:
- Clinker is crushed;
- Drying mineral additives to maintain the properties - frost resistance, rapid hardening, water resistance;
- Grinding of components;
Depending on the components used, the appropriate cement production method is used:
- The raw materials are wet-ground in water so that a mixture in the form of a suspension sludge with a moisture content of approx. 40% is obtained;
- Dry - in this case the load is crushed powder that has been previously dried.
- Combined dry and wet methods are used simultaneously to obtain a product with a moisture content of 20%.
The cement making technology is explained in detail in this video:
In this business, as in any other business, there are capital investments and current ones that must be made monthly.
When opening a factory, you need to:
- Buying raw materials will cost 371.5 million rubles if there is no own quarry.
- Purchase of equipment 500 million rubles plus installation of 250 million rubles;
- Registration and package of permits;
- Other expenses;
In total, the start of production will cost around 800 million rubles.
Current expenses include:
- Electricity payment - 70,000 rubles;
- The cost of labor is about 25.5 million rubles, including insurance premiums.
- Additional cost 70 million rubles
In total, around 550 million rubles have to be spent annually.
The cost of the products sold is about 4-5,000 rubles per ton.
Important: The following must be observed during development:
- Quality of raw materials;
- Where the equipment is being delivered from.
Profitability of production
If we produce about 181,500 tons of cement per year:
- The cost price is 2983 per ton;
- Market price 4,900 rubles per ton;
- The profit will be 129,249,000 rubles;
- The profitability of production will be quite high up to 24%;
- It follows that the payback will be in 6.2 years.
Since 2009, there has been an increase in cement production in Russia of 10% per year, today the cement market is 180 billion rubles.
Russian cement is the most requested material domestically, as well as in:
A business plan needs to be carefully designed to calculate everything down to the smallest detail. It should contain all the necessary expenses, the target audience and an accurate portrait of the competitors.
Without it, any beginning is only conditioned by research.
Market research, you need to learn in detail about your audience, their habits, life, affairs.
When you have a great idea and business plan, all you need to do is get a loan from a bank. You shouldn't involve friends and family in your business as the relationship can deteriorate.
Payback - you shouldn't expect that today. To do this, you need a business plan in order to know the exact point in time at which production will pay off. Profit is guaranteed when the interests of consumers take precedence in the objectives.
The marketing approach should be comprehensive, you shouldn't be limited to one advertising agency, you should try all the methods.
Important: the mandatory presence of a qualified lawyer and accountant in the staff.
All agreements and arrangements must be put on paper so that later promises don't stay exactly that.
In any business it is necessary to have a number of people whose skills appeal to the owner and complement his ideas and thoughts.
The pace of development of the cement business in Russia shows that the demand for this building material is quite large, and the country needs it more and more every year.
So starting such a company with a well-crafted development plan will only lead to enrichment.
Therefore, we offer you a further review (list) of the main suppliers (manufacturers) of equipment for the production of cement.
The devices can be supplied as separate units or parts, as well as in the form of automatic lines or ready-made solutions - "turnkey" cement works, development of a project and implementation of primary work (raw material analysis, development of a production concept related to customer tasks, etc.)
Do not forget about everyday situations when it is not superfluous to ask the equipment supplier, after delivery and installation, for a pilot production, in which the quality of the manufactured product fully meets the previously agreed requirements. In addition, in this case such Cement must also meet the requirements of GOST RF.
As in the previously published articles, we suggest how to contact the appropriate supplier directly using the information below, or you can set the task of directly selecting the necessary equipment for your specific tasks at our company ... currently we have sufficient information and materials to fully fulfill the order you received.
There are many ways to use both your own resources and our information base. There is no need at all to "come around" if you do not need the entire complex as a whole, but only separate sections or even elements of certain equipment. For example, if you need a specific breaking unit of AMIT INDUSTRIESYSTEME GMBH (Germany)This then does not negate the possibility of selecting individual elements at all. You can either contact all of the companies mentioned yourself or use our services.
Of course, this list is not exhaustive. There is a very large and varied number of companies on the market at various levels, able to meet the customer's needs for a cement manufacturing organization.
However, the organizations listed below are one of the few that can provide responses to inquiries made to their address regarding the appropriate direction.
DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
|Cooperation with the technical partner Anhui Conch Cement Co., Ltd. (CONCH) in the planning of cement production plants and plant assemblies. CONCH is the largest cement manufacturer in China and the fifth in the world|
|Megatech International Private Limited|
|Production of cement plants, as well as factories for the production of mineral fertilizers, chemical plants with the most modern technologies.|
|LLC "Plant named after M. Kalinin"http://www.zavodkalinin.ru/ Russia||Offer of main units and spare parts for the cement industry, mainly cement mills, gears, drying drums.|
|ThyssenKrupp (Polysius) |
Supply and construction of a "turnkey" cement plant, including project development, maintenance, delivery and installation, and post-warranty service.
Provides a wide range of products and after-sales services for the cement industry and is a leader in energy efficient and environmentally friendly products for grinding and pyroprocessing cement plants.
Designs and implements full cycle projects; The company can supply the entire plant equipment or individual segments, also by modernizing an existing plant. It is permitted to provide outsourcing services for production management.
Offers new innovations and solutions for high production capacities with lower operating costs during the entire cement production process. Service delivery technology includes planning, design, construction and commissioning. and customer service.
|Christian Pfeifferhttp://www.christianpfeiffer.net Germany|
Provides services for the cement industry:
Manufacture of transport systems and warehouses for the storage of mixtures for difficult bulk goods, in the cement industry and in peripheral areas. A wide range of machines and systems for delivery, unloading and customized transport solutions in all phases of the cement manufacturing process.
http://www.pspengineering.cz Czech Republic
It is a supplier of special equipment and full cycle plants for the production of building materials, the mineral processing industry, including the planning and construction of cement plants, lime processing lines, the supply of crushing and screening plants for stone, crushed stone, sand, coal and ores.
|Henan Hongji Mine Machinery Co., Ltd.http://www.chinahongji.com China|
Delivery of complete lines for the production of dry cement. Manufacturer of mining equipment.
Investments: from 580,970,000 rubles
repayment: from 15 months
Today construction is considered to be the cheapest and most profitable industry. It is not surprising that the manufacture of building materials always generates income. In this article we analyze a business idea for cement manufacturing.
Cement is a popular building material. The production is considered high-tech and profitable. This material is used independently and is one of the components of concrete concrete products.
The cement manufacturing process is divided into two stages. The most expensive will be to get clinker (strong brick). It costs around 70% of the cost of the building material itself. Clinker granulate is the basis for any type of cement. Then it is crushed with plaster of paris, and portland cement is made.
There are three main methods of making cement.
The first (wet) consists in grinding the raw materials in water and obtaining a suspension of the mixed ingredients.
The second (dry) is done without water, and the charge (mixture of materials) is a crushed powder. Its components are specially dried in advance.
The third option is combined and can be implemented on the basis of the first or the second. The peculiarity of this type - as a result, the moisture content of the resulting mixture will be up to 20%.
Choosing the dry method as the main method, it is necessary in advance to granulate the prepared mixture by adding 10% water. If the base is a wet method, it will forcibly dewater the sludge (waste) to 16%.
The main buyers of cement are shops, construction companies, concrete or reinforced concrete companies and individuals.
What does it take to implement a company?
To equip a mini plant you will need:
- limestone crusher;
- clay agitator mill;
- a grinder that helps grind products;
- a rotary kiln required for roasting;
- ball tube mill for grinding and mixing raw materials;
- industrial refrigerator, in which clinker is cooled;
- slurry tanks and tanks;
- electrostatic precipitator;
- exhaust bunker;
- equipment for packing bags.
To save money on organizing the production workshop, you can order used equipment.
The prospects for the development of entrepreneurial business depend on the possibility of raw material extraction. First, a limestone deposit and clay are developed. The quarry can be bought or rented. The extracted material must be crushed into pieces with a diameter of 10 cm. When the plant is removed from the storage facility, the raw material must be transported to the workshop. Limestone is dried and crushed using special mills. Then it is mixed with the rest of the raw materials. Extraction, transportation - all of these come with significant financial costs. In the initial stage of business, it is better to buy raw materials. To do this, you should look for wholesale suppliers.
For production you need (for a month):
- ash - 6,508 tons;
- gypsum stone - 752 tons;
- limestone - 14,758 tons;
- hard coal - 3667 t.
A room of approx. 400 square meters is available for the production of cement. m. It should have ceilings that are more than 4 m high. It is best to look for the premises outside the village. The building must be well ventilated.
Production requires around 80 employees and 5 administrative and management personnel.
- The company must be registered as an LLC.
- Obtain a permit for the extraction of raw materials.
- Find a room.
- Buy raw materials.
- Hire working people.
- Promote building materials.
- Find buyers.
- Making cement.
How much can you earn
The cost of a ton of cement is 4900 rubles. It is possible to produce 15 125 tons per month, which is about 74 112 500 rubles. The net profit is 36,525,724 rubles.
The payback period is 15 months with a competent approach to business organization. The profitability reaches 9%.
The cement business is considered popular and attractive in terms of profitability and profitability. The main downside is the impressive initial investment. Before starting your own business, you need to research the competitors' market and evaluate the opportunities.
The manufacture and sale of cement is a profitable but costly business with high competition. To attract enough customers, you need to offer affordable prices and high quality. The payback period can be shortened by increasing production. This can be done by setting the operating mode.
- Still hiring Schlumberger in 2016
- Can you study dog breeding?
- Why is Nashville known as Music City
- When did Vegeta get Super Saiyan God
- Are brand coffees really 100 coffees
- Why did Oberyn kill someone to sing
- What are some relaxation techniques for anxiety
- Why do we use a Taber abrasion tester
- Make it sacred for me to keep the Sabbath
- Dimples are very rare and unique
- What does and means in Twitter
- Up or down 3
- What are carbon ions
- Is Texan's independence feasible and / or likely?
- What happened to stuxnet
- Why do westerners have bad handwriting
- Baelle is profane
- Is Kylo Ren's lightsaber handy
- Scoliosis is considered a medical handicap
- How long do investment rounds last
- Can collagen preparations help to reduce the pore size
- What is the best hardtail mountain bike
- What is Sandro Botticelli's painting style
- May girls love letters