How to cook cup ramen noodles
Get a large pot. It should be big enough to fit all of the ramen without breaking it (but you can if you prefer). It should also be small enough so that the water completely covers the ramen noodles. Some people like to eat the ramen wet rather than drained, so if this applies to you, you can be more generous with the water.
Pour the preferred amount of water into the pot. If you're unsure, try two cups, but if you want more, you can. You can replace the water with another liquid, e.g. B. soy sauce or broth, but water will also work.
- As long as the water is bubbling, its temperature is at the boiling point and it is circulating. Bubbly boiling is hardly more effective and only runs the risk of boiling over, so turn down the heat a little if it continues to boil.
Add the ramen when the water is boiling. Use a fork to push the block under the water as it floats up. You can also break the block into pieces beforehand if you prefer shorter noodles that don't slurp as well, but that's a personal choice.
Mix well. If you want to make the cooking even and speed it up a bit by keeping uncooked stragglers off the surface, stir the noodles apart.
- The ramen are ready to eat when they are flexible. If they cook a few minutes longer, they will become softer, thicker, and see-through. Maybe you like her that much better.
Add the sachet with the flavor. Note that the small packet contains a lot of sodium - if you have health problems it would be better to add less or none at all.
Mix well. Now you can do one of two things: You can pour the entire contents of the pot, including the liquid, into a bowl and eat it as a soup, or you can drain the water and eat the ramen only.
- What is a feedback amplifier
- What is the past tense of the forecast
- Should remove likes from all social media platforms
- What is a block diagram in electronics
- How difficult could Spanish be
- How does a Nark become one
- Spanish men are circumcised
- Why do horses have high withers?
- What is mass according to physics
- Which companies are invalid from risks
- Will pay the military to have tattoos removed
- Can Fluegelhoerner be used in an orchestra?
- Hawaiian shirts are viewed as business casual
- What is special about the Ramanujam number
- What is a tow truck
- Why should India have inheritance tax?
- What is Android's runtime
- How beneficial is immigration to Hong Kong
- How do you go about marketing yourself
- Is building a PC dangerous?
- What is the laptop touchpad made of
- What are dams, dam parts and sections
- What does error code 230 mean?
- Why didn't NASA change spacesuits?