What happens on monday
The big banks had known the problem with the credit market for a long time, they just waited and went out with their papers. The big banks are now simply waiting, if not longer, for cheap stocks and accordingly spreading bad rumors into the market. It's amazing that today (at the weekend) four big banks admit that they are more involved in the mortgage business than initially believed (grins) and then four at once. It's like 4 burglars trying to break into a house in four different places to make as much noise as possible.
In my opinion, the further course of events will now be decided by the hedge funds (see last correction). It is rather stupid that nobody knows exactly how much market capacity these funds will actually generate. The stock market is now simply becoming the plaything of these hedge funds again.
I can only advise everyone to go short with little leverage or to leave the market entirely, everything else is a gamble. As I said, it can be that the market moves slightly sideways or slightly upwards, but then it will certainly go further down.
- What do you think of Republicans
- How do I find a partner
- Which computer monitor should I never buy?
- Is a material offense
- What is the reason for 12 + 4 criteria
- Will Frys Electronics make it
- Will refund Flipkart money
- How to get to Baguio Philippines
- What are the best hotels in Sofia
- What is care quality assurance
- Why do hermit crabs dig
- Are Italian shoes better than Spanish shoes
- Podcast is the new radio
- Is it correct to say by whom
- What are some trending gigs on Fiverr
- What types of firewall are there
- What makes a muscle car
- Can an ENTP and ISFP really connect
- Depression causes a loss of confidence
- Is Mitra a robot or a toy
- What is Alpha Oxygen
- What can a poor person invest in?
- Why do we make the difference
- Will Federer win 20 majors