Why does everyone go to SXSW
SXSW DAY 4: SOUTH-BY PASSING BY
We start our day with breakfast together, where everyone in the group draws their first conclusion.
What were the key take-aways, what were the highlights?
Everyone is excited about the experience of SXSW, but especially about having it in a format with a group, a group that has become a real team in the last few days. Who swarmed out in the team to explore the SXSW. Discussed, assessed, assessed in the team and had a lot of fun in the team.
In terms of content, everyone agrees, regardless of whether what they have heard or experienced is seen as confirmation that they are on the right path, or as an incentive to push forward transformation even more intensively: Digitization has seriously changed our lives in the last two decades. And these changes will continue, maybe change us and our society even more profoundly than before.
In the statements of the participants, what has noticeably drawn through the entire SXSW manifests itself: the euphoria and the intoxication of one's own possibilities in the context of digitization have been supplemented by a thoughtfulness, a skepticism, an unspoken question: where will it be, where could that still lead? And how do we ensure that developments go in a positive direction for us as people?
We're off again. Visit companies and installations that we have not yet seen, hear exciting lectures again. Even if in between it feels a bit like more water is being poured into a full glass, the last few days have been so intense and rich.
The official part of our trip comes to a close with a final dinner together. Unofficially, however, it continues. In the hotel, all participants get together again in one round and draw the conclusion: It was unbelievable, you have to have experienced the SXSW, again with this team at any time, from the participants to the organization - a perfect learning journey.
At this point there is a personal conclusion with a little space and time to process the multitude of impressions in the next few days. Until then.
Do you want to experience the latest trends and inspiration after the SXSW? Then register for our DEFACTO event iCONSMr.
The focus topic this year is “Consumer Centricity in times of platform economies and digital transformation”. Be curious to see how brands such as Miele, Henkel and Otto deal with the developments and challenges of digital transformation. The Berlin off-location "Von Greifswald", the place to be in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district, provides the right ambience.
- Java is mandatory for a Mindtree interview
- Post Malone writes his own songs
- How does infrared work in remote controls
- Calcium supplements help heal broken bones
- What's your rating of BoJack Horseman
- How was life under Lenin's rule
- Why is NoSQL horizontal not vertical
- What has Spain contributed to the world
- Why have Indo-European languages simplified?
- How is a traditional Hungarian meal
- Did MIH Naspers fail in India
- Can you survive if you only consume animal products
- What is 1tac military headlight
- How can I get 100 marks
- What does your country look like
- How did arranged marriages come about?
- How can water be used
- Can I reuse charcoal for my grill?
- What is the function of the stigma
- What are Zak Bagans
- What is Paul Ryan's beef versus Trump
- What superpowers would have a brutal character
- Is blood cancer curable with stem cells?
- How long should a standard essay be
- How is papyrus made
- Bitcoin is widely accepted
- What is an alphanumeric password
- What are some limitations of phylogenetic trees
- How do you deal with testicular pain
- How should I deal with difficult parents
- What screams I'm new to Fortnite
- What is a great area
- What was Confucius known for?
- Buy app provider reviews