How is IBS College of Management
General Management degree
With the general management major, junior executives prepare for tasks in the context of the strategic and international management and qualify for cross-sectional tasks. We offer you a management degree and a degree in International Business Administration (BWL), with the basics of which you will move from a generalist to a Specialists develop with foresight and Corporate contacts can tie.
What is general management?
Increasing globalization strengthens the Competitive pressure on both national and international companies and demands that the management is constantly new Challenges and constantly changing framework conditions must ask. To master this, you are well-grounded business skills and Expert knowledge indispensable.
A prerequisite for successful management and a sustainable livelihood security of a company is one strategically oriented corporate management, supplemented and supported by effective Planning, management and control instruments. The students specializing in General Management create Industry and competition analyzes, determine strategic business areas and examine how Competitive strategies.
Globally active companies have a great need for expert knowledge in these areas international accounting (IFRS - International Financial Reporting Standards), International controlling and International tax law. We specifically equip our students with this knowledge.
Examples from among our graduates:
- Relationship manager of a major bank
- Germany boss of a globally successful jeans manufacturer
- Managing Director German-speaking Europe for a group of investors
- CEO Commercial Distribution Finance, Europe
- Chairman of the board in the automotive industry
- Director Channel Marketing, USA
Take a look at experience reports from IBS graduates with a focus on general management!
- Why did Kanoute beat Fabregas
- An online slot is a good win
- What is the most beautiful aspect of life
- Where is the best view in north korea
- Working earplugs
- Can someone change schools after 11th grade?
- How mercantilistic is Japan
- Which development promises different people different goals
- Can see plants
- Does the iPhone 5 have a fingerprint scanner
- Can depressed people make rational decisions
- Is an anal orgasm better than a vaginal orgasm
- What did you learn last week
- Whatever lasts forever
- How much do you irritate grammatical errors?
- Is gallium really 0 poisonous
- What made your school life exciting
- Why do people blindly follow politics
- Narcissist is the word of the year
- How are roller coasters tested
- How do you rate Adobe Flex
- How can I overcome depression 8
- Hedge funds can make arrangements
- Is tap water homogeneous or heterogeneous